Need Your Help Again PLEASE!!

-
Time is almost out, help MEMIKE out and vote. This might be the next great band to make it big and it would look good if FABO help make it happen.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to vote and helping our talented young son have some great experiences. You all are making his dad proud that all his friends are supporting Creed. Mike brags about all of you to the band and they have seen the results from those of you who visit their site and buying their CD's. They couldn't figure out how people from Canada, NY and so many other places found their site. Remember, when they make it big you all know where to get front row seats and back stage passes. Thanks again Treva

woooohooo,you hear that guys? Treva is getting us tickets for front row seats:cheers:

those guys are really taking off...you and Mike can be VERY proud and I am honored to have been given the opportunity to listen to ZWR and spread the word and enjoy there music.

Mikes a heck of a guy...we brag about him too LOL

DusterDude, your welcome and you can set right next me as long as your ears can withstand my hooting and hollering:-\".

you betcha...Ill be hooting and a hollering right along with you:-D

When I first heard of ZWR I gave them a listen to and I was hooked....I had been waiting far to long for a band to put out that kind of sound again and they put there own spin on it to.

Mike sent me there cd and my wife and I have listen to it ALOT!

I can't wait for them to put on a concert in michigan because I will be going to it!

final day bump!!!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck guys!!!! i just got my last 2 in for today.Mike pleeze keep us posted on the out come.

Hey I got there just in time!!! My vote is in Memike... Sorry I have been away from the computer for a while or I would have a vote each day. I just saw this today.. I did vote though...

I tried it again and it worked. At least I got in one vote for you. Sorry it couldn't be more.

Got my two in for the day.
Thank you 70sixpack :happy10: I hope you enjoyed there music and I am glad to see you enjoying this great site 8)8) I hope I have not neglected welcoming you here :read2: I will go see and make sure :read2:
ZWR thanks you very much !! and thank you from me :cheers:

Vote in again today keep it rollin folks.......
Keeping it rolling and right on time :read2: I had to wait 24 hour's I think. My vote is going on my mark :clock::clock::clock:
Time!!

you betcha...Ill be hooting and a hollering right along with you:-D

When I first heard of ZWR I gave them a listen to and I was hooked....I had been waiting far to long for a band to put out that kind of sound again and they put there own spin on it to.

Mike sent me there cd and my wife and I have listen to it ALOT!

I can't wait for them to put on a concert in michigan because I will be going to it!
I would like to see lake Michigan again \\:D/ I have allot of good memories there, Thank you for your feed back on there music :happy10: and all of your help voting for my band :rock: Well not really mine :toothy10:

final day bump!!!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck guys!!!! i just got my last 2 in for today.Mike pleeze keep us posted on the out come.
You can count on it 78kitcar :cheers:
and thank you for your support on this, ZWB can't even watch a total, But as soon as we hear the word I will get right back here :-D

Hey I got there just in time!!! My vote is in Memike... Sorry I have been away from the computer for a while or I would have a vote each day. I just saw this today.. I did vote though...
Hay Chuck :happy10: No need to say your sorry :happy10: I am glad to see ya jump in and help these guy's out, Thank you :cheers: :happy10::happy10:

I tried it again and it worked. At least I got in one vote for you. Sorry it couldn't be more.
And this goes for you to D Dodge :-D Thank you and I hope you are having a great day. :cheers:

got my two in for today. This ends today so make sure and vote. Might be their 15 minutes of fame if they get to go.

Wow Mike I can't believe I missed this thread, but have not been on FABO as much lately. But I was able to get a vote in tonight. Good luck to your son! 8)

i'm in again today and would love to see in person.....
thank you again superdart340, I am so happy that we have so many great folks here :cheers:

voted again today... :)
I can't wait to see the winning two bands mopardude318 :happy10: thank you for your time on this bud :happy10:

Tried again and this time it worked, so one more for ya.
Another Vote :cheers: it could be the one that takes them in the 2 bands picked to got play at this big event magnumdart :-D

got my two in for today. This ends today so make sure and vote. Might be their 15 minutes of fame if they get to go.
I sure hope so 70sixpack :cheers: Thank you again for your time and many vote's

:happy10::happy10:Thank you 70sixpack:happy10:

It's only fair that those who voted the most get front row seats...
And back stage passes :cheers: Thank you for your Votes magnumdart

Wow Mike I can't believe I missed this thread, but have not been on FABO as much lately. But I was able to get a vote in tonight. Good luck to your son! 8)
Thank you 67DartGT340 :happy10: I understand we al can't be here and have a busy day, your vote may be the one we needed :cheers:
Thank you all for your votes. They will announce the 2 winning bands on June 9, 2010. I am keeping my fingers crossed :-D I am so happy and proud of all of you that jumped in and made this a great group effort :cheers:

Treva just called and said they picked two winners and Zach Williams and the Reformation did not win :???: The two bands that won was lady singers and country music bands.:read2:
I want to thank all of the folks and friends here for all your help and taking the time to try and get our Arkansas band in there :cheers:
The girls win again #-o and I will be looking to see just how many votes ZWR got and how close we got to the top two.
They will be leaving for Japan soon to play for the USAF on the 4th of July and do 4 shows two of them will be in Guam and two in Japan :love7:
Yall have made us very proud her in Arkansas of the support you have sent them :happy10: A big thank you goes out to all of you from the families of the band and the band

THANK YOU ALL=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>:worthles:

zwr 161.jpg

ahhh man....thats a bummer:???:

But there are a few things I am sure of.

I know these guys have what it takes and I know that they obviously have the drive to not let something like that stand in the way of there success.

I have a GREAT feeling that in the near future ZWR will be a commonly known band.

No matter .....these guys rock....and even if they just played in a couple bars once a month....they would still have great music and a fan base (me being one).... its only a matter of time before all there hard work and efforts really start to pay off.

not to mention,they get to see the world and meet so many people and live "the dream" that so many artists can only wish for.

Be proud Mike and Treva and you tell the guys I think they should have been number 1 .....and let me know when they come to michigan!!!!:cheers:

That is a bummer they didn't win Memike. But at least they are going to Japan and Guam to play for the military and too me I think that is more of a honor than winning a contest.
I'm still proud of him and the band for giving it their best shot.

John

That really stinks, But you guys will enjoy Guam and Japan. It will be a great trip, been to both places and there is a lot to see and do. Is that the only two spots that they are going to.I have been involved in the transport of the Air Force band and they sometimes play many different locations per trip.

Well we gave it our best shot. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe the band(s) who got in haven't yet made it to the degree ZWR has and the KY show is their big break...who knows? Now the guys can focus on getting ready for their 4th of July shows for our troops.

ahhh man....thats a bummer:???:

But there are a few things I am sure of.

I know these guys have what it takes and I know that they obviously have the drive to not let something like that stand in the way of there success.

I have a GREAT feeling that in the near future ZWR will be a commonly known band.

No matter .....these guys rock....and even if they just played in a couple bars once a month....they would still have great music and a fan base (me being one).... its only a matter of time before all there hard work and efforts really start to pay off.

not to mention,they get to see the world and meet so many people and live "the dream" that so many artists can only wish for.

Be proud Mike and Treva and you tell the guys I think they should have been number 1 .....and let me know when they come to michigan!!!!:cheers:
Thank you Dude:happy10: and when they make it to Michigan I will make sure you get a back stage pass to meet these great guy's.
Thank you for your Vote's and the nice words you have sent there way, We are very proud of them :happy10:

That is a bummer they didn't win Memike. But at least they are going to Japan and Guam to play for the military and too me I think that is more of a honor than winning a contest.
I'm still proud of him and the band for giving it their best shot.

John
Thank you John :happy10: I have to agree =P~ I am so proud that they got to go to Europe and know they will be playing for our troops and see even more of the world :love7: Thank you for yours very fine words of inspiration and the time you took to Vote Bud :cheers:

That really stinks, But you guys will enjoy Guam and Japan. It will be a great trip, been to both places and there is a lot to see and do. Is that the only two spots that they are going to.I have been involved in the transport of the Air Force band and they sometimes play many different locations per trip.
Creed said they are doing 4 different locations :happy10: it would be cool if you was the pilot 8):happy10:
Thank you for everything :happy10: They sure do like looking at this site and seeing the support they get here :happy10:

Well we gave it our best shot. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe the band(s) who got in haven't yet made it to the degree ZWR has and the KY show is their big break...who knows? Now the guys can focus on getting ready for their 4th of July shows for our troops.
You and I are thinking the same way on this goldfish, They have a gig this weekend at a sports bar and then one at some kind of barn club in a town called Donathin Mo. or something like that, I need to go look at there web site and get the info, I have family that have not got to see them yet and are under the age of 21, So maybe it's a place they can see them
A big thank you goldfish :happy10:, for everything :cheers:

-
Back