Need Your Help Again PLEASE!!

-
Why can't I get that link to work???I also tried to access it through dustermaniacs link but it would only let me buy tickets!!! Stupid dial up!! I'm gonna try to manually type in the address, I hope it works. I have 2 email addresses also so if I can get this going that;ll be 2 more a day. Did anyone ever tell them they look like rock stars already!!! Geof

Well I have two e-mail addy's so I have voted 2X today and will do so tomorrow and every day that I can. Seeing that I am out of work, I can vote every day!!!! Seriously I wish the guys the best and hope that they win the voting and I will continue to vote for them as much as the site will let me.

You know I'm there for you, Mike!
I new it was just a matter of time Robert :cheers: thank you chief :happy10:

Vote sent, another on it's way.

Let's get Zach and the boys to Kentucky :cheers:.
Thank you comoxian :cheers: Cheer them on brother :cheers:

OK that worked!! Sometimes theres no substitute for manual input!!! Geof
haha, lmao Geof, You got it going on, Thank you for your time spent :happy10:

Well I have two e-mail addy's so I have voted 2X today and will do so tomorrow and every day that I can. Seeing that I am out of work, I can vote every day!!!! Seriously I wish the guys the best and hope that they win the voting and I will continue to vote for them as much as the site will let me.
I sure do hope everything goes well dustermaniac 8) I hear ya bud, I and the band is so proud of the extra time and I don't think they could do it with out our help, We can make it happen :cheers:

Ok I voted as well!!!
Thank you Dude, The band is setting up tonight to cut a new album/CD :cheers:

C'mon, we can do better than that!:help:
Cheer them on IfItsGotWheels :cheers: Thank you so much for yours and everyone that has jumped in , It's time for me to Vote again :-D

Just put in my vote.I will vote again tomorrow Mike.8)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTnYC9FJjLg&feature=related"]YouTube- "You & Me" by Zach Williams & the Reformation[/ame]

3 more this morning:cheers:
Thank you IfItsGotWheels, I seen Creed last night and he said they are going to be making new album/CD :cheers: and is so proud of the folk's here.
I talked to him about doing a short jingle about this great site =P~=P~
I am righting some words down to help Zach Williams and the Reformation and see if they will do a small Video for us :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thank you DRENO Glory hal'la'luya bud, I new the band could count on you to bud
That is a great song and very inspirational words for me to listen to
Thank you VERY much my Canadian friend 8):happy10::cheers:
I can't vote again till 11pm tonight :clock:

I got my vote for today in Mike. :clock::cheers:
Good morning Noel :cheers: I knew it was just a matter of time and I would see you jump in on this for your Folks here in Arkansas :happy10:
Zack, Joush, Red, Robby and Creed thank you brother :cheers:8)

Good morning Noel :cheers: I knew it was just a matter of time and I would see you jump in on this for your Folks here in Arkansas :happy10:
Zack, Joush, Red, Robby and Creed thank you brother :cheers:8)

Anytime brother. I will vote everyday till the end.

Hay Joe!!I like saying that 8)8)
Thank you brother :cheers: Creed said he want's your ramcharger :-D
I hope you are having a good day and they are not running you to crazy :happy10:
Darla has been cool to see here in my Buddy is growing thread :happy10:
I just posted a Video this morning of Buddy finely :-D
Thank you Joe :happy10::happy10:

Anytime brother. I will vote everyday till the end.
I figured you would bud, I can't wait for the band to see this thread :happy10: Creed said some one from Spain gave them a vote :happy10: Yall are the best of the best around the world :cheers:

You got my 6 votes for today.......

DANG :tongue9: you :rock::rock::worthles:
Thank you inkjunkie the band and Treva and I thank you :cheers:

ZACH WILLIAMS AND THE REFOMATION 024.jpg

ZACH WILLIAMS AND THE REFOMATION 032.jpg

-
Back