Need Your Help Again PLEASE!!

-
I just got my second vote in :cheers: It's been 24 hours so I am in for another supportive vote.8)
Thank you from the Zack Williams and the Reformation band :cheers:and Treva and I.:love7:
Keep them roll'in so they can do some rock'in:happy10:

I missed this thread until now.

You better believe I put my vote in Mike!.

after you sent me there cd and I heard these guys I was hooked!

I don't think they will have any trouble winning this....there music alone should carry them to the top not to mention with all of fabo backing them with votes.

ZWR rocks!

I missed this thread until now.

You better believe I put my vote in Mike!.

after you sent me there cd and I heard these guys I was hooked!

I don't think they will have any trouble winning this....there music alone should carry them to the top not to mention with all of fabo backing them with votes.

ZWR rocks!
Thank you Dude :cheers: I am glad you enjoy there music as much as I do, and you are right on when you say they are going to make it with the help of this great site :happy10:

Im there, remember Black Oak Arkansas growing up around springfeild, gotta vote for the Hillbillies. Got it on my favorites to do everyday.

Im there, remember Black Oak Arkansas growing up around springfeild, gotta vote for the Hillbillies. Got it on my favorites to do everyday.
Thank you 70sixpack :cheers: These guy's are all from here in North East Arkansas just 30 miles from Black Oak Arkansas, I have had the pleasure to play the drums at my old home place with Jim and his son a few moons ago, Thank you for your time and support :cheers:

COOL!! I made it to 12:30 am and got my 3rd vote in :cheers:
Thank all of you for your help on this, it's so nice of yall to jump in and help.
The Zach Williams and the Reformation finished there new album/CD tonight :cheers: I can't wait to hear it =P~
We only have till the 2cnd of June to vote one time a day. :clock:

Got my 6 for Friday:toothy10:

That sure is allot of typing and time inkjunkie, Thank you so so sooo much bud :happy10::happy10::happy10:
The band and Treva and I are so proud of your involvement :happy10:

Just trying to help out a Family member. Mike, any chance of me buying a CD?
That sure is allot of typing and time inkjunkie, Thank you so so sooo much bud :happy10::happy10::happy10:
The band and Treva and I are so proud of your involvement :happy10:

Just trying to help out a Family member. Mike, any chance of me buying a CD?
Pm sent bud, thank you again for everything

Done Mike, good luck to the boys.
Thank you 65Vart :cheers: I will make sure Creed jumps in hear and thanks everyone :happy10:, He is a very busy young man and holding down a full time job and side job's "anything to do with house building" and they finished recording there new album/CD last night :cheers:

good morning! I voted again for the second time!
Look's like I missed you mopardude318, Thank you so much for your time and support :cheers: The band is so proud to see all the great member's jumping in and pushing them hopefully to the top :happy10:
thank you mopardude318

3 more for today
It's time for me to vote again to IfItsGotWheels =P~
Thank you in a big way :happy10::happy10:

Got mine in for today.:clock:
Again I see you supporting the need's of your folks here in Arkansas Noel 8)I think they should be FABO's home town band :happy10::happy10:

Just wanted to say you guys are awesome for supporting us. It wont be forgotten.
There you are :cheers:
You have been a busy fellow haven't ya 8) I hope you take some time for your self this Strong End son, I am so proud of you and just look at what my family here at FABO is doing :read2: I am so proud of my family here at this great site

OK, I voted yet again!
Thank you mopardude318 :cheers:, it sure is humbling to see you and all the member's jump in and do this for the band, We all thank you Very Much Chief :cheers:

I am saving it now.
Cool!! Treva said all she has to do is go some where and get it dun to, me I do it the only way I know how, Thank you for your help HemiPar :happy10: You are so cool to do this for ZWR Band 8)8)8)

2 more yesterday and again today. Trying to keep the post out front for all to see.
Thank you for your bump and Vote 70sixpack :happy10: Your dedication to see this through and jump in and help sure make's a big difference :cheers:

In for today. C'mon guys lets make this happen!:cheers::clock:
Good morning bud :happy10:
Thank you and here is a song that you made me think of Noel.

homecloned inspired song for to day :cheers: thank you bro 8)

All of our guns are being fired here at this thread

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AGUun4vKU&feature=related"]YouTube- H-D Born To Be Wild 2006[/ame]

Got my 6 for today....

Thank you brother :cheers:, You are moving this count way up :cheers:
I wish there was a way I could see the vote leaders in the contest :happy10:
I will ask Creed if there is any way to see how we are doing in comparison to the other band's 8) Thank you so so much :happy10:

-
Back