New heart! RB style

-
I hope it all goes back together really well for you, That thing should be a monster:evil2:

Nope, still in pieces.. Just got back to work so hopefully I will have some funds soon to get the cam ordered and get ready for next year.

Nope took a couple months off it while moving and getting settled. Gonna order the cam and head gaskets next week!

Its a slow go. New cam and springs should be here in a couple weeks. Then head gaskets are ordered.they won't be here till mid nov.. Good thing I have all winted.

Yay, The first step to running again. Ordered the cam today. After much thinking I decided to go with the Comp custom grind. I liked the set up better and should still have some cackle to it. 254* at 050 and 627" lift 114* overlap..

Well I got the new roller cam. Springs are on the way. Turns out SCE doesnt make the copper gaskets till you order them. So they wont be here till the end of the month. Most of the other parts are on the way aswell. Still will need the ignition set up but it will have to wait till the new year. but its getting closer.. Again..

Yay, The first step to running again. Ordered the cam today. After much thinking I decided to go with the Comp custom grind. I liked the set up better and should still have some cackle to it. 254* at 050 and 627" lift 114* overlap..

That is a really healthy cam! My set up is only 241@50 .634 lift, SBM though.
It has a pretty good crackle to it. I am sure yours will sound pretty awesome. I Love when a Turbo Car has the muscle car lope. They sound NA until the Snail starts whistling!
Glad to see your getting on it again!

Yup them big big blocks like duration. The 3 cam builders that quoted me a custom grind wanted lots of duration. Should sound good.

Well it moved on its own power today!! Drove it around the block! Didnt get on it at all just putted around. I got the carb completed and it seems to run well. Tomorrow I will get the O2 gauge hooked up and the new MSD 6530 so I can play alittle more. Still need to do the fuel system too but thats gonna take some time..

Well it moved on its own power today!! Drove it around the block! Didnt get on it at all just putted around. I got the carb completed and it seems to run well. Tomorrow I will get the O2 gauge hooked up and the new MSD 6530 so I can play alittle more. Still need to do the fuel system too but thats gonna take some time..

That is some good news!!

Not much lately. Been working on a few other things on the car. Adding some bars to the cage, put the uego in and boost controller. Actually gonna put carpet in it. Other small things that need to be done.

a short walk around! getting close!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11TK0inST8&feature=share&list=UU7hI3JWV5DNY4C6HI7fYEMw"]Turbo cuda - YouTube[/ame]

yup thats 5" exhaust with a dynomax bullet!

photo-7.jpg

geez I need to wash that thing still has soot on it from the overly rich nitrous motor!!

I like it! Sounds very deceptively stock. Man that Cuda is gonna surprize a few!

LMAO ya she purrs! How is yours coming?

Yes it sounds really good!! Nice Video.

I am working on the coil over conversion "Just bought the Shock's, Springs & Thrust Bearings for easy adjustment about 5 Minutes ago along with all the Parts to convert the Tie Rods to Heims from member "Badart"'s parts list.

I also bought a Ford 9" that is on my Surgery Jig getting ready to swap out the 8 3/4. Gotta shorten it up, been there and just did all this for the 8 3/4. I bought the Big Ford Chromoly Ends off ebay for $60.00 and a Ford 9" Wishbone for measuring that bolts where the carrier goes to for $25.00. They should be here any day.

Trying to finish up the cage, waiting on parts from Alston..... The door swing outs are on back order.

-
Back