Problem with ply30 member

-
it seems according to earlier posts in the thread that several people have had their negative feedback removed by those in a position to do such a thing , this has led to a general feeling that doing so may be useless . To address your earlier question Joey of "Does that improve things " of course it does it means that a problem goes is removed forever , creating a safe place for the user base to interact , assuming of course that he isn't permitted to return in a month or so under a different name , the only loss in removing him is the 35 bucks a year he pays for his Gold membership .In the big picture is there more money for you in a site that has thousands of active members for your advertisers or one that has a couple of hundred that pay for the upgrade , then go around starting **** storms ? These are the things that get discussed at places that dozens of members gather in reality outside the site. You have lost a lot of good solid members that probably could have been convinced to upgrade if they hadn't been driven off by a small group of people that don't really belong here . This site as started and thrived as a safe place that ABody owners specifically could gather and interact maybe it`s time for those that have moved on from their abody`s to also move on with their life .I believe you get rid off those that aren`t here for that purpose and you will see the site grow again .

I have never removed a negative feedback that wasn't requested to be removed by the poster. I am the only one who can remove feedback.

Second, His gold membership hasn't influenced anything. You insult me by suggesting it did.

Third, as I said before, outside of some comments that he has been slow in shipping, nobody has told me he has robbed them. This is the first instance I am aware of that there is a problem with the money. From what I can tell ply30 didn't intend to stiff the OP, he did send the item which was damaged in shipping. SO now its about getting the refund done. I would rather not make it harder for the OP to be made right in this.

Fourth, the site is growing, it never stopped.

This site as started and thrived as a safe place that ABody owners specifically could gather and interact maybe it`s time for those that have moved on from their abody`s to also move on with their life .I believe you get rid off those that aren`t here for that purpose and you will see the site grow again .

So get rid of everyone who doesn't OWN an A body. Yeah, that's real inclusive.

Getting rid of all Canadians would make just as much sense.

I tried for for an hour straight to leave feedback with mods help, not smart enough I guess. All I have is my I pad at this time and could not figure it out. Justin would not take pay pall as a payment, so I sent him a check. He cashed it and waited 15-16 days to ship it, shows up busted. The box is still sitting on the floor of my office ,will include a pic. He would ABSOLUTLY NOT refund my money and told me I had to go deal with the post office to get a refund NOT HIS PROBLEM. What a bunch of bull. I wrote the parts off as a loss . Couple months later is when the ripped off thread was started and I jumped on board, all the new members here have no idea how long that thread was with him basically telling everyone to f... Off and calling me a liar. Only reason I got a refund from his paypal account was preasure from the mods. Any one that was not on fabo that fri night to sat afternoon have no clue what a piece of work he is due to the fact the thread was closed and swept under the carpet. No way for people to see who they might be buying from and in my own opinion that was a mistake. If loading feedback was as easy for everyone to do maybe more would be left. Or maybe you could help us technically challenged by posting feedback for us instead of helping ply30 sell more parts. As I said earlier new members joining everyday and maybe they should be warned if you are going to let ply 30 continue business as normal, or does it take another thousand negative posts before you quit protecting him. Makes no sense. Learn a lot here, help a lot here, buy a lot here . Made a lot of good friends here . Nwdart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 427
Well for what is worth, I read through the whole thing and there are some valid points and some not so much. The sight is incredibly helpful for guys like me who are learning. I have had posts deleted because I made mistakes. Fixed them. Had no issues with transactions and when I did, the seller fixed it. I have run a ton of money through here with purchases and not everyone leaves me feedback. I do find it valuable though and appreciate the opportunity to be here. I use my phone, iPad, and computer throughout the day to keep up. Some nuances between each, but not insurmountable.

I just did a transaction, the seller could not leave me feedback because his phone wont let him copy and paste the thread title into the deal url box and his phone is his computer.

if that requirement was deleted out of the process, I bet 10 to 1 there would be more feedback left. I have missed out on at least 10 positive marks because even after I explained the process to them , they were unable to figure it out, or they were on a mobile device.

im lazy with feedback ...this last month I bought from six different sellers and all transactions went flawless but I have not left feedback .....seems hard and its easy to lazy out on it but I am seeing now how important it is.

Really.. You go to the other person's feedback page, click Submit New Feedback, and fill in a form. Yup, pita.

:)

As I said, I think it could be a lot better, but it works.

Super helpful thanks :banghead:

I just did a transaction, the seller could not leave me feedback because his phone wont let him copy and paste the thread title into the deal url box and his phone is his computer.

if that requirement was deleted out of the process, I bet 10 to 1 there would be more feedback left. I have missed out on at least 10 positive marks because even after I explained the process to them , they were unable to figure it out, or they were on a mobile device.

and if I removed that, then anyone could give anyone else feedback, so you might end up with a lot of bogus feedback - ruining the whole system.

I would have to disagree with that. It is very simple to do using 2 browser windows, I can leave feedback in 2 minutes or less, and I do so every time whether I'm the buyer or the seller.

Well there thank you for the tip i will try that that next time. I just got frustrated after i did the other stuff in the process and then i saw i needed the thread link

If you read this thread you can see what happened. Glass shipped, notification on the UPS website on August 21st and August 22nd that it was damaged and the entire contents were discarded, Justin finally sends a check to reimburse the buyer and it bounces which ends up costing the buyer another $15.00 so now the buyer is out a total of $180.00.

You say that like its not a big deal and its kinda a everyday normal run of the mill process. 180$ is a lot of money and its a slap in the face of the guy to see the dude that screwed him to keep selling and collecting money and all he gets is a bunch of lies and a bad check

Dont make it right but its Just my opinion

You say that like its not a big deal and its kinda a everyday normal run of the mill process. 180$ is a lot of money and its a slap in the face of the guy to see the dude that screwed him to keep selling and collecting money and all he gets is a bunch of lies and a bad check

I've conversed with Okla many times. I'd bet you money he meant nothing of the kind. He was trying to "sum it up" in a condensed form. That might be a bit difficult.

I should not say lies because i dont know that so my bad on that sorry . But for sure bad check and what seems like endless excuses.

Ughhh stupid phone and auto correct lol sorry

This site as started and thrived as a safe place that ABody owners specifically could gather and interact maybe it`s time for those that have moved on from their abody`s to also move on with their life .I believe you get rid off those that aren`t here for that purpose and you will see the site grow again .
LOL, Bro, you're opening a can of worms. That's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard. Slap yourself for that.

I have never said ( that i know of but maybe i did lol)
To ban the guy but i thinks it fair and reasonable that when something gets this far off the beaten path ( people get arrested now a days for bad checks) to just do a temp hold on selling ads. Even more important if the seller is having financial issues because it very well might gt worse of he is allowed to keep selling before it is cleared up.

Now im not saying temp suspend everybody that gets a complaint as that would be outright silly. You are all mature adult that can see when something is not right and fishy. If a guy is writing bad checks then somethings up and i would think that would be enough of a red flag to say ok hold up here and get this fixed before selling anymore.

and in most cases, most people wont search the shame forum first.

The feedback system isn't a joke, many just don't bother with it, as evidenced by how ply30 has a bunch of positive reviews and no negative. Although I agree that it could be a lot better. Somehow the positives made it in there.

I keep telling you, decisions you guys think are so simple and easy, REALLY aren't. They seem that way to you guys, but they aren't.

Like, for example, If I ban ply30 for example, maybe he gets pissed and decides to never come back AND never refund the money. Does that improve things? No.

Could it be that he has some kind of temporary financial issue and that's why the trouble with the refund? The only negative I have heard from others is that he can be a little slow with shipping, nobody else has told me he stiffed them on money or parts, just that he is slow in shipping.

a safe place that ABody owners specifically could gather and interact maybe it`s time for those that have moved on from their abody`s to also move on with their life .I believe you get rid off those that aren`t here for that purpose and you will see the site grow again .
just because i traded my duster for a charger doesn't mean I haven't made a good deal of friends here. I also come here to buy parts and occasionally sell some. so because all I have is a B body at the moment I should go away from FABO? I think not

I'm computer challenged and I can do the feedback. It's not that hard or time consuming. I've had nothing but good transactions on FABO except for one slow one. If someone does burn me I'll leave neg feedback for sure. Just like the list I have of people I won't buy or sell.

I've conversed with Okla many times. I'd bet you money he meant nothing of the kind. He was trying to "sum it up" in a condensed form. That might be a bit difficult.

67Dart273/Dell is correct, I was doing a summary of what has been posted just to remove the "what if" scenarios. I don't care if it was only $5.00 or $5,000.00, I don't like ripoffs.

Can not copy the URL that the mods gave me,they are trying to help. Manually typing in the http..... Does not work from my iPad and that is all I have at this time.

The site isn't built for use with tablets and phones, so some things may not work 100% on those devices.

Can not copy the URL that the mods gave me,they are trying to help. Manually typing in the http..... Does not work from my iPad and that is all I have at this time.

So, in that case, find someone you trust with your password and have them do it for you. Sure, it's a flaw, but maybe worth considering.

-
Back