ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
lol. realized I have less block getting paint than not. I've got three different irons in the fire right now. Zero front suspension under the car, waiting on a kit from HDK. Rear end is out while I'm swapping springs and associated hardware. Plus the motor. It's good that someone is making progress, because it sure isn't me. Seems like I'm going backwards rather than forwards.
yes it sounds like you got a battle on three different fronts and it's hard to see progress, but I'm sure you're going to get there..

Christmas...
IMG_20200611_201137.jpg

Those are cool!! I saw a set of valve covers that looked like a Hemi, the plug wires dropped in the center.
like I was saying before I hate looking over my shoulder constantly when I go to a cruise in or something like that. All that direct connection stuff is irreplaceable...

like I was saying before I hate looking over my shoulder constantly when I go to a cruise in or something like that. All that direct connection stuff is irreplaceable...
Have you actually had parts disappear from your car at a show or cruise in?? Wow!! There’s lug nut locks to prevent theft but valve covers? Never dreamed of that happening....maybe you should invest in some valve cover locks!! Hey, create a whole new industry:eek: LOL

@j par needs to slow down, or I need to speed up, and I'm pretty much out of hours in the day, so.....

IMG_20200612_170730~2.jpg

Have you actually had parts disappear from your car at a show or cruise in?? Wow!! There’s lug nut locks to prevent theft but valve covers? Never dreamed of that happening....maybe you should invest in some valve cover locks!! Hey, create a whole new industry:eek: LOL
Mostly the direct connection blue Penta stars on top of the air filters. I think one other member has one in a glass case..
I don't know anybody who has two..
Not so much the valve covers but those blue pentastar knurled hold Downs..
All of which hagerty already said if I value them to put thermon enough insurance to make myself happy if they're gone. No amount of money will make me happy if they're gone...
Packed up in a nice cozy box until I deside to put them on something else...
IMG_20200612_170434.jpg

IMG_20200612_174940.jpg

playing with the wires trying to put elbows on the five 7 and go under the header this time instead of between the header and the head...
IMG_20200612_174925.jpg

looks good, so you're running the sniper setup, now.
Well if you mean valve covers yes LOL..
They went on about measuring clearance and all that kind of stuff but I quickly realized LOL that I could probably set the DC covers inside of these... I think it was one of those generic things were they had problems with other manufacturers or something but I don't see where I'm going to have a clearance issue..

The driver side valve cover was a disappointment... To many imperfections.. Summit is sending me a new set..

The driver side valve cover was a disappointment... To many imperfections.. Summit is sending me a new set..
Alright!!!! This is happening TOO often with you! You are too hard to please!!! :poke:

Alright!!!! This is happening TOO often with you! You are too hard to please!!! :poke:
It sucks when you put out good money for high-quality stuff you get Factory flaws all over the place...
This is why I order from Summit because I already have an email confirming their shipping another set out...

-
Back