ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
I was given insignificant LOL insufficient privileges to comment on that thread again... Apparently you're trolling if you're not saying what people want to hear LOL... I've told him for years this is not a lineal deal... anyways I'm not sure if this is going to be an apples-to-apples because I did change the carburetors as well... I don't think I was using the 1225 or the 1250 CFM LOL but who knows...
Now that he's a YouTube Star he's beginning to get superhero status so I don't think I should be playing in his league anymore....

I was given insignificant LOL insufficient privileges to comment on that thread again... Apparently you're trolling if you're not saying what people want to hear LOL... I've told him for years this is not a lineal deal... anyways I'm not sure if this is going to be an apples-to-apples because I did change the carburetors as well... I don't think I was using the 1225 or the 1250 CFM LOL but who knows...
Now that he's a YouTube Star he's beginning to get superhero status so I don't think I should be playing in his league anymore....
Well, how close are you to firing up.

I thought it was supposed to rain until Tuesday and then be nice for the next week. I’m coming over Wednesday so I hope it’s nice.
Tuesday I'll probably take all my last preparations. I still have the seats out so why they're out I usually hit it with a vacuum real quick and put the front seats back in. I still got to hook the throttle cable up. and I believe the last thing I have to do is fill it up with water. I figured I'd put the water in just before I start it as I'm hoping the cometic gaskets won't give me any trouble...
Probably warm it up drive it for a little bit and then check the valve adjustment and give it an oil change...
Then it's time to give it a real put it to the test drive LOL...

Well brought a costumers car to his home from paint.. he wants to start assembly tomorrow so my stuff is going to have to wait...
IMG_20200615_110310.jpg
IMG_20200615_102535.jpg

A little more progress..
Got the seats in and some small things looked at... If I can get a couple more small things done I should be able to start it on Wednesday...

Tim actually said we had done a great job and had to do very little prep to paint it..
I had the American autowire harness plugged in under the dash in about two hours yesterday.. (just recently did it on a 65 Malibu)..
Today we're dropping in the motor and trans...:thumbsup:...

Tim actually said we had done a great job and had to do very little prep to paint it..
I had the American autowire harness plugged in under the dash in about two hours yesterday.. (just recently did it on a 65 Malibu)..
Today we're dropping in the motor and trans...:thumbsup:...
Nice, as you know that's the most expensive part, he painted my wifes amx years ago. It was funny my wife picked metallic purple and Tim wasn't real sure but man he became a believer when it was done!.
321392_2234393151374_1263856052_n.jpg

I'm going to disagree with everything your doing to your car, now. LOL
You're too liberal with the RED X

is that the 500 dollar Maacco presidential paint job. LOL
Believe it or not he did that one for $1,200 at the time, it was a probably 7 years ago?, hell I forget but they were in the process of getting a reputation for the older stuff. It was dam nice for the money, had a detail shop do a color sand for $600 and it looked like a 10k job. Now they won't touch an older car for that, miss those times.

-
Back