Schumacher /6 to V8 Conversion Kit Group buy!

-

myasylum

Reaction score
I have struck a deal! I have spoke (or e-mailed) Mr. Schumacher himself.
He is willing to do a Group buy if enough people are interested?
Depending on the number of people interested will depend on the discount!

Torque straps are $69.00 originally $79.00

The shipping they charge is $15.00.

Thanks much!

im sorry what would i be buyin...i never heard of these part...?

This is for everything. BB conversions too.

2 is 143.10
3-5 is 127.20
6-10 is 111.30

+$15.00 Shipping.

He's sending me some catalogs too. He was a very easy guy to work with.

I thought I'd get a better response than this, but It is what it is.
Maybe theres a better forum to post this in?

So spread the word!

Thanks...

I'm in for $111.30. /6 to small block, 73-up style?

I never understood the torque straps taht are sold (by anyone0. They're too easy to make.

I'm not sure how much to Canada? I will call them tomorrow ask them.
Can you give me an zip code as well?

O.k. If Mr.Tires is in, and Speed Thrills is in we are in for $127.20

3 more people and we'll be down to 111.30!

Come on people! Whoo Hoo!!!

I'd be in for A body SB to BB conversion kit + Torque strap to Canada

Whats up with you Canadian folk?

Let me get back to you with Shipping.

1MeanA, can you get back to me with a city and zip? Thanks!

2 more for the 111.30 price!

Whats up with you Canadian folk?

Let me get back to you with Shipping.

1MeanA, can you get back to me with a city and zip? Thanks!

2 more for the 111.30 price!

Edmonton, AB T6C-1R3

Thks

I'd be in for two sets of 1970 type /6 to 340.
T4N-4L1, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Daryl

I think Schumacher is just a vender for Headers. So Schumacher couldn't really give is a group buy on those. You could try e-mail Dougs or something? They may be willing to work with you, that would be cool!

All right! we are up to 6! That's 111.30! Now...Can we get to 11! we can still get another discount at 11!

$100.00 for 11 or more sold!! Yepee!

I just hope Shipping won't kill you guys in Canada. eek! I guess the lower price makes up for that a bit.

That's a pretty good discount they're giving us. Most group buys I've seen usually aren't discounted enough to bother.
How will we pay, and to whom?
Thanks for your efforts, myasylum.

Hey count me in on a set too! I'll be needing the Big Block kit for the '74 style mounts.
P.M. me if you need more info.
Thanks..............Ted

I would be in for SB to BB conversion along with their Tri-Y headers.

I cannot get a discount on headers, you will have to order through them directly.

Now Shipping gets tricky. Since I do not know the size and weight of these items yet, I can only charge what Schumacher charges. I BELIEVE he will be shipping parts to me, and I will ship from here. I basically have become the "vender" So Schumacher charges $15.00 for shipping. I did ask for Canada and gave one of your address. They said shipping to Canada is $45.00. I looked online for US Mail Priority. They will charge a flat rate of $32.95. That is assuming they will fit in a "large box". The difference is that UPS you will get a tracking #. US Mail, you don't.

I was going to wait through next weekend to make an order just to give people a little time. I think I will be asking for money orders, because Pal Pal sucks yet another fee, which neither one of us needs.
Does this this seem fair?

Now this is who I have so far... (Please tell me if you want out!)

MR. Tires 24
Myasylum /6 to SB 340
Speedthrills /6 to SB
1MeanA Torque strap SB to BB
440WIP 2 sets /6 to SB 340
Dusted '74 /6 to BB
FishBreath SB to BB

Thats 8 sets including 440WIP's 2 sets.

So THREE more to go for the price of $100.00!! Everyone on board?

I just e-mailed Mr. Schumacher about headers. We'll see what he says. I don't think that will happen though, he's a vendor himself, not the manufacture (I think?)
Thanks!

Greetings myasyum,
I'm in for a S6/BB kit. That's a great deal... Keep us posted on the details—like final cost and what address to send the m/o. Thanks and regards, xmerlinx

My understanding is that the 64-66 A body "K" member is the same for /6 or V-8 -- so -- if I have a set of V-8 motormounts and brackets -- what does the Schumacher system do for me?

Just bought the whole system in June... Headers, mounts, torque strap.. Missed a nice discount! Great product, you will not be disapointed!

Mr. Harvenator I am not familiar with the 64-66 A body. I suggest posting a new thread about this subject. You may be correct, I don't know?

I have not heard bad from Mr. Schumacher about the headers yet. I am still waiting.

2 more to go for the $100.00 deal! The sooner we ger to 11, the quicker we will get our parts too! :)

Thanks guys!

-
Back