some of iranian a-body s

-
hahahaha which color is you dads granada ?
بابا زودتر بگو ایرانی هستی دیگه . من عکس ماشینتو چندین سال پیش تو کار دامین سیو کرده بودم . خوب بود عکسایی که گذاشتم؟
Haha . Are Iraniam. Damet garm for sharing the pics. Great Idea to show people the real face of Iranians :)

this is the link to the Granada. Its old pics but still in the same condition:

63V200's 1978 Ford Granada in Tehran,

Haha . Are Iraniam. Damet garm for sharing the pics. Great Idea to show people the real face of Iranians :)

this is the link to the Granada. Its old pics but still in the same condition:

63V200's 1978 Ford Granada in Tehran,
your inbox is full , and cardomain does not show the pics , i don't know why , but years ago i had seen it and i saved those , so that is that car i remember it had red interior , i was maybe 15 years old when i watched those photoes at car domain , رنگ گراناداه چیه کار دامین نمیاره عکسارو

iranian made plymouth criket

paykan4.jpg

lets see if I can get this right.

هناك صورة لامرأة في السيارة. يمكن للمرأة أن تمتلك سيارتها الخاصة في إيران؟

lets see if I can get this right.

هناك صورة لامرأة في السيارة. يمكن للمرأة أن تمتلك سيارتها الخاصة في إيران؟
you got it wrong because our language is Persian not arabic

Very cool pics Iran. Thanks for sharing them,
C

This could be the subject of your first thread you ever started on this forum ?

:mob::poke::popcorn::realcrazy::rofl::soapbox::thumbsup:

I have to be careful as my wife reads this.

You never know, I may do some clutch stuff, or maybe some cam stuff. The problem is they would by necessity, be very long. I don't want to type anymore than I do already. Plus, I'm not good at inserting graphs, pics etc so it would be just text.

Well you're already in trouble with one woman Shirley Muldowney! Use voice command like I just did it's much easier.
RMX-H-1462-2.jpeg
I have to be careful as my wife reads this.

You never know, I may do some clutch stuff, or maybe some cam stuff. The problem is they would by necessity, be very long. I don't want to type anymore than I do already. Plus, I'm not good at inserting graphs, pics etc so it would be just text.

Last edited:
Shirley is an exception to most things.

So is my wife.

Covered my ***.

I tried dragon speak when I was taking some writing classes and it didn't work.

I was going to write a book on 2 stroke tuning and that was how I got started with the dragon speak deal. It got confused when discussing things like the relationship between slide cut out/pilot jet/fuel-oil ratio and load. It just pissed me off to have to go back and edit it so I shelved that project. Not too many 2 stroke guys around. Even fewer who want to learn.

Ha, just thought of something...if I could get it to work, I'd blow up fabo with epic length stuff that would even make AJ blush. HA. That would be hilarious.

First iran, thank you for the cool thread & pictures depicting the side of your culture that a lot of us Americans don't get to see! And my apologies also for yellow rose and myself as we always seem to take our ribbing out on someone else's thread or mine. To yellow rose I say- post that 2-stroke stuff I have more fun and time spent with my 2-stroke stuff by a long shot than any of my Mopar stuff.EDIT: John Force has some daughters that might give ya a run for your money!??
Shirley is an exception to most things.

So is my wife.

Covered my ***.

I tried dragon speak when I was taking some writing classes and it didn't work.

I was going to write a book on 2 stroke tuning and that was how I got started with the dragon speak deal. It got confused when discussing things like the relationship between slide cut out/pilot jet/fuel-oil ratio and load. It just pissed me off to have to go back and edit it so I shelved that project. Not too many 2 stroke guys around. Even fewer who want to learn.

Iran, thank you very much for starting this thread. I am amazed at how many awesome Mopars are in Iran. Please continue posting to this thread; I can't wait to see more.

Last edited:
Iran, thank you very much for starting this thread. I am amazed at how many awesome Mopars are in Iran. Please continue posting to this thread; I can't wait to see more.
you won't believe but vanishing point movie was on show on iranian TV programs more than 20 time .both 71 and 97 version

q.jpg

ضض.jpg

ضضض.jpg

ضضضض.JPG

ضضضضض.JPG

ضضضضضض.JPG

That is so cool. They have been there many years, dating back to the Shah Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi. It's Ironic, regardless of political climates, things like the love of cars, racing and such, have no real barriers. I build and fly model airplanes...the same is true in that hobby. Peace

That's so cool, I'm half Syrian and visited some family in Jordan back in 2010... I was completely shocked when we were hanging out around downtown Amman I came across a MINT 1970 Dodge Dart with a slant 6. I couldn't believe my eyes I thought I was hallucinating LOL.

Americans hate our government too, I don't know of many people anywhere in the world anymore who don't though lol. I can only imagine how different people in the East and West would look at each other if it weren't for everybody's governments screwing everything up. Salaams (or is it Dorood??) and happy Mopar-ing!

Hi Iran, thanks for posting the pictures. Its a good change as apposed to seeing the bad stuff. Keep them coming! Thank you from Ontario,Canada

-
Back