Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made mulch this morning

E59F415D-DB5E-4911-BC1E-1AA691E71700.jpeg

D6AB3D3B-3BF1-4449-BAC7-D733C0061D09.jpeg

I did have a few paint issues... If I was to do over - would use a sealer over it before paint. From same mfg as paint
I have always used full body primer-sealer before paint. It gives the best results.

@MOPARMITCH
If you trip over steering knucles,grab them. They are likely harder to find. Blow a wheel bearing and it kills the knuckle.
Glad you found a control arm.

Stopped for lunch, everything tastes like burned clutch. Dont know why...

@MOPARMITCH
If you trip over steering knucles,grab them. They are likely harder to find. Blow a wheel bearing and it kills the knuckle.
Glad you found a control arm.

Stopped for lunch, everything tastes like burned clutch. Dont know why...
Yup, Thanks Frank...Usually on 4WD...This one is 2WD....

Wow, the HF sandblast cabinet is marked down from $179 to $139 with a 20% coupon. $111 and small change. Glass bead, black aluminum oxide or soda for GP and aluminum?

I use glass. It turns to flour abd still works. Flows better i think. Unless the air is wet...

Yup, Thanks Frank...Usually on 4WD...This one is 2WD....
Had a 2wd in/near shop last summer. Didnt know what was going on, he figured he drove 5-6 miles on blown bearings and demolished everything. Caliper too. He found spindles in montreal.

It disintregated when i pulled disc. Smart enough to put a garbage can under it though...

I must need to put louder mufflers on my cars. Every Harley and pick up has been flexing their muscles this afternoon.

has been flexing their muscles this afternoon
Speaking of muscles- I'm beat from doing that mulch. Should have stopped halfway through and saved it for another day. Just too much before a full shift at work. I rarely take a nap, but I could crash right now. 6 more hours to go.:BangHead:

Trans back in. I has to at least get mount back in so it no fall down overnight. Hoist is on locks, but trans jack is holding up trans and engine. Was a tough go but it splined right up once i got it close.

-
Back