Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I try and let it go...but I haven’t figured out how to do both of those things at the same time yet.

I just got my mental wires crossed. I was playing Scrabble against the computer and spelled ZMAN and it took me a second to realize why the computer rejected the word! LOL!

I just got my mental wires crossed. I was playing Scrabble against the computer and spelled ZMAN and it took me a second to realize why the computer rejected the word! LOL!
Bleep Bleep Bleep Reject Reject LOL

Every single day we can see more and more of our chairs and fire pit in back yard. Pretty soon we will see grass, then bunnies, then total mayhem as Hemi chases the rabbits. Spring is coming finally.

IMG_2082.JPG

My older sister used to use it that way when she had her 71 Demon.
Helps in a non a/c car like mine.

I think I am a magnet to low option cars. ...no a/c, no PB, no ps, no radio, no light package..... so a lot of loading and unloading groceries in the dark.

So I am doing an electronic ignition conversion on my 68 fury, and the wiring is a mess but I am wondering if i really need a dual field alternator.

I mean won't it still charge with the single field??

What is the benefit of the dual field??

So I am doing an electronic ignition conversion on my 68 fury, and the wiring is a mess but I am wondering if i really need a dual field alternator.

I mean won't it still charge with the single field??

What is the benefit of the dual field??
It charged better at idle.

Every time the House makes a noise in the middle of the night I think it’s either that or Hoppy falling on Scamper again!
I know I just kept my eyes shut tight and stuck my fingers in my ears. Mine was the next bed! :drama:

-
Back