Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Look in rock auto in the universal section for the weatherstripping. You need to know the profile, they sell it by the foot and most is soft seal or metro. Saved me a ton on the dart and truck!

Last edited:
Buddy down the road had a roof collapse after a heavy snow a few years back. Mostly pontoon boats. Insurance companies went after him for the losses.
They were going to sue him for the write-offs.
He said sure, where’s my boats?
They were all scrapped and or sold.
I can’t insure my customer’s goods. All i can do is insure my building. If i was to insure for such an event it would be so expensive i wouldnt have anything to store.

I remember awhile back having my tool box at work. The new manager came in and told me that I had to sign a waiver because the district’s insurance wouldn’t cover damages or theft. I immediately called the flatbed tow truck and took it home. Told him your going to need to purchase some tools.

A large County building at the local fairgrounds collapsed under snow load. About 70 classic cars were stored inside. The winters are simply so long and harsh up here folks literally pay to store motorcycles and what have you for the winter.
Yikes

No clue they do go right through them. Kind of nice the tip stays in the spot-weld and just take off the top layer of metal. So what you have a 1/8 hole through, makes for a better weld.

No clue they do go right through them. Kind of nice the tip stays in the spot-weld and just take off the top layer of metal. So what you have a 1/8 hole through, makes for a better weld.
Surplus city you say? Flipping thru their catalog now

I think Bullet Bit is a brand name. Pilot point bit

Breakfast, sausage,egg,and cheese,Sammy, pineapple cubes..
0330190831.jpg

Yup. In Carlisle I believe or Mechanicsburg. Neve know what you will find there. Great for quality sandpaper.
HAve to stop by there when I'm out your way.
and when you're down this way, got to get you over to Fazzio's surplus South Jersey.

Actuall right off of 81. Exit 52. I usually hit it when I am in the area. Have to leave the plastic in the wallet or it gets dangerous. I get sheet metal there and you cant beat the hardware by the pound. I actually found rivets there for the dual points I could not find. .99 a lb!

I remember awhile back having my tool box at work. The new manager came in and told me that I had to sign a waiver because the district’s insurance wouldn’t cover damages or theft. I immediately called the flatbed tow truck and took it home. Told him your going to need to purchase some tools.
Worked in a shop for 3 years, i found out they insured my tools. And never told me. If something happened, fire or theft im positive they would have collected the money and kept it. Or at least tried to. They couldnt be trusted.

Good Morning All! Hey Mark, just wondering where you got your carpet from?
Good Morning, I got it from Rock Auto. It’s ACC, went to ACC’s website and found the carpet, then ordered it from Rock Auto. It’s was like $70 less for the same carpet. Even came directly from ACC.

Good morning c\_/ . Put a water pump on a 02 Camry yesterday afternoon. Sore in a few places this morning. Neighbor called around 9 last evening to ask for help with water pump on 3.3 ltr 02 Caravan. Already called him this morning, "Do what you can, call me with questions. I'll get down there tomorrow".
Last of that big red oak mess piled and ready to burn. Crown in the freezer :)

Good morning c\_/ . Put a water pump on a 02 Camry yesterday afternoon. Sore in a few places this morning. Neighbor called around 9 last evening to ask for help with water pump on 3.3 ltr 02 Caravan. Already called him this morning, "Do what you can, call me with questions. I'll get down there tomorrow".
Last of that big red oak mess piled and ready to burn. Crown in the freezer :)
Crown infreezer is yummy.

-
Back