Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Or they don’t lube them and burn them up
IMG_0667.GIF

Rarely use a creeper. Less room to work. Catches on any defect in the floor. Cardboard.

Hoppy, you do know "lots of beers" and sharp power tools to cut of a roof do not go together, right? :thumbsup:

I got my hair caught in the wheel of a creeper one time. Wasn't a good time.

Cardboard or a piece of carpet is the best.
I had long hair for a very long time. Until that happened. The pain and sound of hair being pulled out was unpleasant to say the least.

Rarely use a creeper. Less room to work. Catches on any defect in the floor. Cardboard.
yep. I actually use a roll out Army Sleeping mat. 5 bucks at the local surplus store but durable as hell, dirt washes right off. If it gets tore up, I can simply exchange it with supply hahaha

Cleaned up hoist cross bar,scaked off rust and loose paint. Ready for a shot of black. The rust prep needs a little drying time. Get first coat on and then move to other end.

Hey, guess what I'm doing? Would you believe - working on the Neon? LOL Beautiful day here. Decided it was time to clean the throttle body. It attaches to the air cleaner box. So pulled the whole assembly. Cleaned that up (it was pretty grungy) and then decided to go further. Removed rusty battery tray. Power washed top of trans and in behind the motor where the oil switch made a big gooey mess. Wire brushed and painted battery tray and bracket under it. The trans mount is in that bracket. I jacked the trans up and mount seems OK. Still need to pull the front facia and wheel splash loose to see what's up with air intake/resonator that is flopping around in there. Not sealed to the air cleaner box as it is supposed to be...

After drinking 4.7 % Beer in Viet Nam every day for two months, I took a hiatus from Beer for a couple a weeks.. But... Its a nice warm, sunny day here, so I decided to run out for 6 cold ones....:thumbsup:

Afternoon everyone, snow here last night, sloppy mess here today. Temps are on the rise, almost 70 by next weekend.

Making my shop a filthy mess again. Think im done with that part. When it warms up some i will carry ramps outside to clean them. Then at least i am not looking at rust.
Its just above freezing today, sun is out and theres a breeze so its melting. Very slow.

Someting else i need to deal with.
22F3EC99-5362-46CC-9A8E-3FA1C67BC7F3.jpeg
Crows. Must knock it down before they lay eggs,thats just cruel.

Hey Ben, I’m placing the t-shirt order tomorrow with the printer. Let me know if you want one.

So I just got back from local indoor car show. That is 15 bucks I will not get back. As soon as I walked in I remembered thinking to myself last year not to attend it this year. CRS disease strikes again. Literally and I mean literally one Mopar there. However it was a very cool 67 A body. I thought Victoria had escaped and headed north! Pix attached.

IMG_2091.JPG

IMG_2093.JPG

IMG_2092.JPG

IMG_2094.JPG

IMG_2095.JPG

-
Back