Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thinking i will clean the end beams on the hoist,and slop some paint on them.

Tell you what drilling out a tail panel aint no fun at all! But finally got it out. cut the hell out of my palm also. Crazy glue and duct tape to the rescue!

Tell you what drilling out a tail panel aint no fun at all! But finally got it out. cut the hell out of my palm also. Crazy glue and duct tape to the rescue!
Why'd you have to take it out?? I thought the old Cuda was in pretty good shape??

If the ground is white, assume its slippery...
Amen. Why don't we learn that?
A few years a ago running around with the dog I went down on the icey slope. Hurt like a SOB. Knit hat provided a little cushion but not nearly enough. Maybe need to take up Judo or something where you practice falling down.

They go all over racing. A couple years ago he was their National champ.

Why'd you have to take it out?? I thought the old Cuda was in pretty good shape??
The bottom of the valance was all beat up. Easier to change the whole panel then to scab one in. Actually it is prob a good thing most of the spot welds on the side would have to be drilled anyhow to patch the lower QP's. Found one from AR for 100 shipped in really nice shape. Trying to do this thing right. Might cut the roof off of the parts Cuda today and flip it to get the springs out. Have to get a lot of beer for that one!

Using one of those spot cutters?
I hate getting cut up like that.
OTH yesterday I was cussing 'cause I hate trying to keep the grease from getting on everything it shouldn't. Me, the floor, and most important the disks and pads. Only succeded on the last two. Was down to one can of brake clean so couldnt be wasting the the stuff being careless.

They go all over racing. A couple years ago he was their National champ.
Do you know what class ?

You should swing by one of their events. Especially local events. At local events, he or someone else might let you ride shotgun.

Last edited:
Do you know what class ?

You should swing buy one of their events. Especially local events. At local events, he or someone else might let you ride shotgun.
I've gone out and watched. He's mentioned riding shotgun, but haven't yet. He runs in a class where everyone runs with the same engine.
Winning depends on tires, engine tune up, and mostly driving skills.

I use a drill bit, forget what they are called way faster than the spot weld cutters. Self centering?
snappy-49113-1.jpg

I've gone out and watched. He's mentioned riding shotgun, but haven't yet. He runs in a class where everyone runs with the same engine. Winning depends on tires, engine tune up, and mostly driving skills.
Ah you should jump in! Its a blast. And a modern car like that probably has 'Oh ****!' handles. (If you have a 2010 or newer Snell M helmet bring it with you)

Using one of those spot cutters?
I hate getting cut up like that.
OTH yesterday I was cussing 'cause I hate trying to keep the grease from getting on everything it shouldn't. Me, the floor, and most important the disks and pads. Only succeded on the last two. Was down to one can of brake clean so couldnt be wasting the the stuff being careless.
Paint stripper for the baked on stuff!

and mostly driving skills.
and knowing how to play the game. :)
Most SCCA courses are laid out with a number of possible driving lines. The best drivers are the ones that can figure out the one that takes the least time when driven right. That's the part that can make the brain hurt. LOL

Mad Santa showed me that. He definitely knows his stuff. He has the valence panel now fine tuning it. That trunk well is taking to much time. Not the replacement just all the prep work around it. I want to shoot some paint on the back side where it welds to the tail panel just takes forever getting it clean enough. Might actually have to break out the Dremel.

Never tried them, i have a couple kits with brad point drills,figured steel would trash them in an instant.
You cant use them on metal. The ones I use look like a smaller stub of a drill bit on the front of a larger bit. Cant find a picture of it for some reason. I get them from surplus city.

-
Back