Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He often takes photos or old posters and reworks them with photoshop into new images.
He's also posted stuff that may be largely or entirely from scratch.

He often takes photos or old posters and reworks them with photoshop into new images.
He's also posted stuff that may be largely or entirely from scratch.
Yea I saw those psychedelic pictures those are cool as crap.

When was 610 implemented?
Mid 90s. That whole area was 215 when I lived in Silverdale. Got a bit confusing since then. By square miles, most of it went to 610. leaving Philly with 215. Looks like its 267 in Silverdale now, but I think some numbers still are 215?

Good Morning

Morning all, mid 50s here today, Zman, 833s are noisy, do you know what gear oil is in it? ATF, 80-90, 90-140

Mid 90s. That whole area was 215 when I lived in Silverdale. Got a bit confusing since then. By square miles, most of it went to 610. leaving Philly with 215. Looks like its 267 in Silverdale now, but I think some numbers still are 215?

Good Morning
Sounds about right. I got here in '93 and IIRC 610 was just coming into use. Looking on-line, 201 wasn't split until 1990, so mental timeline is off. Prob not a surprise :realcrazy:

Sounds about right. I got here in '93 and IIRC 610 was just coming into use. Looking on-line, 201 wasn't split until 1990, so mental timeline is off. Prob not a surprise :realcrazy:
You're close... just looked up, Wiki says 610 created in 94

Yea I saw those psychedelic pictures those are cool as crap.
If it wasn't for Dave and his talents I wouldn't have made it on the American National Collector Car Insurance calendar this year.

View attachment 1715313496

CF49C064-44A3-469D-9B99-2412AD692FD7.jpeg

Ok give me your opinion.
Took my buddy for a ride in the Barracuda last week. Just around the block a couple times working listening to the timing.
He felt the car had a bit of a growl and thought a bearing was bad.
Last year my buddy the wrench thought the same thing.
Had my MOPAR buddy, smart like you guys, built and torn apart these cars build them ground up type guy.
He went for a ride and said its just a big block MOPAR.
Does have a growl, does go away when you push in the clutch.
It drives fine, turns fine, shifts fine, no uneven tire wear.
Any concerns??
put some LOS into the trans, it'll help quiet the gears

yup Dave does great work this has to be the best though. I was laughing for weeks over it.

RA Mike.jpg

That is so freaky..... ...no more than 2 minutes before you posted that, I was just looking at that magnet on my heater duct work.

I was thinking about that car because I also have a scamp like that ....... without the nova hood though

20190402_082707.jpg

-
Back