Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
that is so cool I'd love to have one of those with my car when it's done I collect them rock auto magnets
I WILL SEND YOU ONE. I HAVE A FEW I WAS SENDING OUT WITH DISTRIBS A WHILE BACK.

LOL Rani!
Ranibo Cars.jpg

Mixing up some priming sugar this morning. Time to bottle up 5 gallons of Orange Shandy. Talk about Ddaddy's work. Thanks again Dave.

0AFF363E-6B6C-48DE-A2B8-65B8E21F397A.jpg

7667E3E0-A984-4E59-ACF5-2A3738510827 (1).jpeg

CEC4E18A-325B-4C4A-A405-401547E80D75.jpeg

We need to dig up the ones with
This guy/ gal needs a beer/ dew.

And I even stopped drinking dew and I don't drink but those were so cool

Bet Ben will never forgive him for this one that I sent as a banner (4x5)? at work. That I sent him for secret santa!

Ben selfie.jpg

Mixing up some priming sugar this morning. Time to bottle up 5 gallons of Orange Shandy. Talk about Ddaddy's work. Thanks again Dave.

View attachment 1715313505

View attachment 1715313507

View attachment 1715313508
I like the orange guy better than the pumpkin. Pumpkin head is probably cooler looking, but I'm just not into pumpkin beer. He works well for octoberfest though. Of course the orange guy makes more sense for a shandy.. Not sure what would make a good year round, any beer tool dude. ???

I have a new laptop coming. It will suck transferring all t pictures on my desktop! Any one know how to do it easily?

I have a new laptop coming. It will suck transferring all t pictures on my desktop! Any one know how to do it easily?
External harddrive....
Don't you back everything up anyways??
You can never trust any computer. Any computer can be fine one minute and on the scrap pile the next.

item_XL_11800657_17233698.jpg

External harddrive....
Don't you back everything up anyways??
You can never trust any computer. Any computer can be fine one minute and on the scrap pile the next.

View attachment 1715313537
I don't really backup. Nothing on here that important. All I use it for is a browser really. This one is really beat up from the shop. Lasted three years though. Usually get a year out of them. I go cheap and buy refurbished. Pretty lucky so far.

-
Back