Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I am back from a weekend of training. Holy smokes can you folks fill up some pages! I am about to adopt a no back reading philosophy but then I would not be able to sort out the new posts.
Just ride along and you will catch up.

Had some rain, now its humid. New pressure washer is coming today i hope, then we can clean up the engine bay in the chevy.
I has a couple engines to clean as well.plus maybe wash my truck.

Well I finally started using the exercise bike I got for my post surgery recovery. I will have to admit it works great, it is very quiet, built very well and I have not had any maint issues with it at all. All in all it is worth the money!

IMG_2537.JPG

Well I finally started using the exercise bike I got for my post surgery recovery. I will have to admit it works great, it is very quiet, built very well and I have not had any maint issues with it at all. All in all it is worth the money!

View attachment 1715374582
I got to get me one of those! Imagine how much money I could save on hangers.

View attachment 1715374582
My Girlfriend has one , just like that...Imagine that ???

Some guy on a Facebook group holding a spark plug:
What you guys think on this plug? Car runs great but does seem warm in engine compartment even tho temp stays below 200

:wtf::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Some guy on a Facebook group holding a spark plug:
What you guys think on this plug? Car runs great but does seem warm in engine compartment even tho temp stays below 200

:wtf::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Rad is too big, releasing too much heat into engine bay...

-
Back