Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well hope Nats is a good time for you. Driving out to Mopars in the Park and then Carlisle was enough for me this year.
Since April I think we've skipped two weekends. Other than that car show or week long trip for a car show every weekend.
Nothing planned for a couple weeks.
Long summer, but we enjoy it!!

Morning!
56 with a high of 68 degrees. Guess summer is done here.
Good, as i have work to do in the quonset and it gets hot.

Chris I got a set of new tires in the garage waiting to go on the Barracuda. I bought D-70-14 Reline poly-bias. Replacing the E-70 radials.
Luckily I got a buddy just waiting for them to come off so he can buy them. He's also buying the exhaust system when its replaced Friday.
Fed Ex was suppose to deliver the system yesterday. I tracked it and waited, and waited, and waited.
Finally about 5:30 I called the hub. I had them dropping it off at their store a few blocks from me.
Apparently the driver missed the box and didn't feel the urge to go back later and drop it off.
Lady on the phone said sometimes that happened with smaller boxes. I told her it was a full exhaust system for a car and got an "oh". :wtf:

Chris I got a set of new tires in the garage waiting to go on the Barracuda. I bought D-70-14 Reline poly-bias. Replacing the E-70 radials.
Luckily I got a buddy just waiting for them to come off so he can buy them. He's also buying the exhaust system when its replaced Friday.
Fed Ex was suppose to deliver the system yesterday. I tracked it and waited, and waited, and waited.
Finally about 5:30 I called the hub. I had them dropping it off at their store a few blocks from me.
Apparently the driver missed the box and didn't feel the urge to go back later and drop it off.
Lady on the phone said sometimes that happened with smaller boxes. I told her it was a full exhaust system for a car and got an "oh". :wtf:
FedEx just did the very same thing to me last night, delivered 4 of the 5 boxes from Rock auto but the 5th they put a note “can not locate street address” I’m calling today and asking wtf

-
Back