Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Amazon has the tires I need for 55 a pop, el cheapos but still will work for what I need

I think I found my off idle stumble. The accelerator pump wasn't doing anything. When I attempted to adjust the arm, it was at the bottom of the stroke already. No spring pressure. Pulled it apart and found nothing put of the ordinary. Diaphragm wasn't torn and spring was good. Not sure, but the replacement from another Holley carb has the spring pressure as it should. Need to clean filter and try tomorrow. With no pump at all, it would explain the lean spot. Also need to readjust the front brakes. Then try driving again. Bit by bit...

I think I found my off idle stumble. The accelerator pump wasn't doing anything. When I attempted to adjust the arm, it was at the bottom of the stroke already. No spring pressure. Pulled it apart and found nothing put of the ordinary. Diaphragm wasn't torn and spring was good. Not sure, but the replacement from another Holley carb has the spring pressure as it should. Need to clean filter and try tomorrow. With no pump at all, it would explain the lean spot. Also need to readjust the front brakes. Then try driving again. Bit by bit...
That'l do it!!:thumbsup:

Cut grass for a couple hours. Yard starting to look better. Have to pull out some saplings growing around the house.
And trim more trees.

Cut grass for a couple hours. Yard starting to look better. Have to pull out some saplings growing around the house.
And trim more trees.
Did that shizzit months ago, Me thinks thee behind the curve.... :poke:

What ya gettin'?
To fit these but for mock up only

79497477-CF13-4871-A90C-F28F6181FB5C.jpeg

F01C2310-BDF0-4AAB-B39D-3F3A95FB27B7.jpeg

I'm afraid to ask what you're going to put those on. :poke::poke::lol:

I have got to get this laptop hooked up to my amp and big speakers. For some reason I feel like sharing Youtube with my neighbors in a loud fashion :rofl:

-
Back