Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He does fly when he is driving. Trying to find a internal bearing puller non slide hammer for 1/2" ID and at least 2" jaw depth. For under a million dollars. Prob going to have to make one!:mad: Something like this.
s-l1600.jpg

He does fly when he is driving. Trying to find a internal bearing puller non slide hammer for 1/2" ID and at least 2" jaw depth. For under a million dollars. Prob going to have to make one!:mad: Something like this.
View attachment 1715374870
About the only pullers made for something that small are for Clutch pilot bearings. OTC had a couple available.

I have a inner slide hammer set just to bulky to pull distrib bushings and worried about ruing a case.

About the only pullers made for something that small are for Clutch pilot bearings. OTC had a couple available.
My favorite clutch pilot bearing/bushing puller is this bushing driver kit. Fill the cavity with grease find the size that fits snugly inside the bushing and give to a whack! Pops right out. And yes I fully expect a comment from Karl and/or Ben!
:lol:

8E725C55-5A1E-4D67-9716-3397BC858840.jpeg

Tried the slide hammer set I have actually to heavy, scared of cracking a dual point housing. Mark I have one of those sets and they work great, only theses are going through the housing and not a open end so it wont work. Just ordered the demolition one see how it works, hell only 20.

My favorite clutch pilot bearing/bushing puller is this bushing driver kit. Fill the cavity with grease find the size that fits snugly inside the bushing and give to a whack! Pops right out. And yes I fully expect a comment from Karl and/or Ben!
:lol:

View attachment 1715374881
Looks like a BD3142MA. LOL

Just been doing a lot of dual point bushings lately and been using a drift to knock them out really don't like doing that.

Just been doing a lot of dual point bushings lately and been using a drift to knock them out really don't like doing that.
Are they in the top of the housing under the breaker plate?

Top and bottom, oillite bushings just about 1" long and .5" ID. Can usually use a long punch to grab the inner lip and drive them out but sometimes they are really in there and scared of nicking the inside of the case.

They are pretty standard .5 ID .625 od and 1.24 length just have different slots for the oiler.

Some have a notch others just a 1/8 hole. Nothing really special have a source for them then just drill them as needed or notch them. Its the 100 point guys that want the Mopar ones.

-
Back