Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Should only be a few hours. Takes longer to get to the site than it takes the pilot to spray, besides it all comp time plus normal 8hrs holiday pay. I’ll most likely be home before wife is ready to do anything anyway. So no loss on my end.
So you are not the pilot?

Oh...I have been past that but never ate there. Did you go across the Millersburg Ferry? :rofl:

No go up 147 to the upper bridge then across that then it is right there on the bluff. Nice ride. Hoping it clears up just had that band of t storms go over then it looks good for a while.

Good morning, watching this storm, and likely getting out tomorrow morning. The resort is kicking everyone out at noon today and we have the whole week off! Headed to pick up a rental car now, for peace of mind not knowing what the roads will be like. Plan is to stay with my Mom in Sarasota. Happy Labor Day guys.

Morning.
Cool sunny morning here. 42 degrees.
A little work on buddy’s 69 chevy today. He scrubbed the engine bay yesterday, see we have to patch both inner fenders.
Firechicken parts car is ready for the scrapper, robbed a few parts.
Just waiting for scrap to go up,140 a ton wont cut it.

Tooljunkie
Do you have trouble getting rid of cars without titles once you pick the parts off them. Around here the scrap yards won't accept them without title cards. Glad I have them cleaned out, but what a pain.

I think its less of an issue here.
I have taken many with no titles. But i know of a guy that hauled a complete car that wasnt his, and owner found out,got it back and scrap guy got in a load of trouble over it.

-
Back