Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think Mitch and I should start a waiting on the painter thread! We could title it " My painter said my car would be done next month" By same token good paint ain't cheap, cheap paint ain't good. When I get impatient I just go look close at my Cuda that I painted in my barn! On totally non related topic we strip picked garden yesterday and made some what we call chunky salsa. Lips are numb, eyes watering and snot coming out of my nose. We may have added one to many peppers!

View attachment 1715388240
that even LOOKS hot

Here is a live feed from the Cocoa Beach Pier web cam. Cocoa Beach FL

Getting pretty nasty there right now and the hurricane is not even close, 200 miles out yet.
One big Cat 5 Storm . . .

and that aint my name for it...
**** on a Shingle Recipe
Not a recipe I use either. Just google-grabbed for the pic. Mine is more like. Melt a big lump of butter. Rip up as much beef as you got. If it looks dry add butter. Brown a little. Cover surface with flour and stir in. Add milk till the goo is liquid again. Simmer till awesome. Eat.

Last edited:
Yes, don't ever tell anyone: I am not in a big hurry.

Been there done that. '67 383 heads for a valve job.
Had to go over there and told him I want the heads now after 4 months, will pay you for what you have into them so far. I have one of my nieghbors that will finish them. He had them done the following week.

Now I do all of my valve jobs in house after that fiasco. Killed the momentum on the engine build.

View attachment 1715388226

View attachment 1715388227

View attachment 1715388231
I have a 67 383. Nice running engine!!

Not a recipe I use either. Just google-grabbed for the pic. Mine is more like. Melt a big lump of butter. Rip up as much beef as yo got. If it looks dry add butter. Brown a little. Cover surface with floor and stir in. Add milk till the goo is liquid again. Simmer till awesome. Eat.
I’m gonna give that a try!

Tooljunkie
Do you have trouble getting rid of cars without titles once you pick the parts off them. Around here the scrap yards won't accept them without title cards. Glad I have them cleaned out, but what a pain.

We cut them up in sections with a sawzall and take them to the metal recycler.... No problem...

I have a 67 383. Nice running engine!!

Cool, 516 closed chamber head, 10.0 compression engine, factory 325 hp, split grind factory camshaft keeping the smaller exhaust valves open longer so that it breaths well.

Here is a look see at this 67 383 here.

Cool, 516 closed chamber head, 10.0 compression engine, factory 325 hp, split grind factory camshaft keeping the smaller exhaust valves open longer so that it breaths well.

Here is a look see at this 67 383 here.

Sounds great!!
Mine is a rebuilt motor. It looks original on the outside, but set up a little hotter on the inside.
Original rebuilt Carter carb and distributor. Date coded wires and hoses looks really nice.

Here is a live feed from the Cocoa Beach Pier web cam. Cocoa Beach FL

Getting pretty nasty there right now and the hurricane is not even close, 200 miles out yet.
One big Cat 5 Storm . . .

Dam... I've been to Coacoa beach...

The first time there was a hot girl going topless... I didn't have my camera though... :BangHead:

I think Mitch and I should start a waiting on the painter thread! We could title it " My painter said my car would be done next month" By same token good paint ain't cheap, cheap paint ain't good. When I get impatient I just go look close at my Cuda that I painted in my barn! On totally non related topic we strip picked garden yesterday and made some what we call chunky salsa. Lips are numb, eyes watering and snot coming out of my nose. We may have added one to many peppers!

View attachment 1715388240
Did you say ready next month, or a month of Sunday's?? :poke:

Mid morning to all...have you seen the Kevin Hart story on the car wreck involving his Hellcat powered 70 Cuda?? Sounds like they are all lucky to be alive!! Good reason not to let your buddies (most of them) drive your car....

We don't take it to a salvage yard, we take them to a metal recycler...
Yep, that's what I meant. But from what I hear, some of them won't take them either without the title.
Someone steals a car. Strips it and brings in chunks of it to destroy the evidence...
Guess it ain't worth the potential BS.

-
Back