Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep, that's what I meant. But from what I hear, some of them won't take them either without the title.
Someone steals a car. Strips it and brings in chunks of it to destroy the evidence...
Guess it ain't worth the potential BS.

Before I moved back here from Detroit, they caught some towing companies that would tow cars that were legally parked and take them to a (shady) salvage yard and get the money for them... The salvage yards would crush them right away... Big racket...

Internet news headline this AM.

DORIAN BREAKS WIND

- Speed record

Good morning it's Café du Monde Monday.

Hell I beat Dorian... I was breaking wind real bad yesterday... My brother and brother in law were really giving me **** about it when we were moving the cars around...

You could have classified my *** as a Category 5 hurricane...

I think Mitch and I should start a waiting on the painter thread! We could title it " My painter said my car would be done next month" By same token good paint ain't cheap, cheap paint ain't good. When I get impatient I just go look close at my Cuda that I painted in my barn! On totally non related topic we strip picked garden yesterday and made some what we call chunky salsa. Lips are numb, eyes watering and snot coming out of my nose. We may have added one to many peppers!

View attachment 1715388240

:eek: Looks good from here. Just add Tri Tip or Top Block, some pinquito beans, and garlic bread :thumbsup:

I see that they deleted the "Shady Dell Closed" thread... I did have it open on my computer and have saved the whole thing with screen caps in case anybody needs to refer back to it... If you need any of it, give me a shout...

Interesting how they 'closed' it and two days later, it's completely gone...

Dam... I've been to Coacoa beach...

The first time there was a hot girl going topless... I didn't have my camera though... :BangHead:
always seems to happen when I don’t have my camera either

Internet news headline this AM.

DORIAN BREAKS WIND

- Speed record

Good morning it's Café du Monde Monday.
yep... historic storm for sure. The question is, will it turn north or not

I see that they deleted the "Shady Dell Closed" thread... I did have it open on my computer and have saved the whole thing with screen caps in case anybody needs to refer back to it... If you need any of it, give me a shout...

It was just a mud sling thing.

Missed it.....What did I miss????:rofl:

It was just a mud sling thing.

Yeah, but that one guy posted some pretty self incriminating stuff about taking parts that weren't his...

What about the people that rightfully owned those parts??? Now their stuff is gone...

It wasn't right for him to steal other people's stuff to make up for what he lost...

Yeah, but that one guy posted some pretty self incriminating stuff about taking parts that weren't his...

What about the people that rightfully owned those parts??? Now their stuff is gone...

It wasn't right for him to steal other people's stuff to make up for what he lost...
O that. I did see that. Unless someone has first hand knowledge of issues, you really don't know what happened, just saying....

O that. I did see that. Unless someone has first hand knowledge of issues, you really don't know what happened, just saying....

Yeah, that's why I stayed out of it...

My only post was a smart *** comment when someone suggested to change the subject...

I did my "How do you feel about the rectum as a whole" comment....

Rustyratrod and others started posting nice girl pictures...

I agree on both parts. We really don’t know what happened but that thread painted both people as thieves in my opinion.

Big Surf and Big Rain coming in now at Daytona Beach

One Big Cat 5 Storm

20190902_104732.jpg

What's everyone doing today ??
Nobody invited me to a Cookout.. Boohoo

Me neither. So I'm having my own cookout. Gonna print off pictures of pretty girls and set them all around. Gonna be a real party!
Sounds like a plan... Gunner and I are just Chillin, watching the Nats spank the Mets....

-
Back