Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bad news today. I went to do my weekly visit to my 83 yo mothers, find her dead on the floor.........Hear attack they said it looked like. She was in poor health and was expected but still....................
I’m sorry to hear that Tim! Prayers

Bad news today. I went to do my weekly visit to my 83 yo mothers, find her dead on the floor.........Hear attack they said it looked like. She was in poor health and was expected but still....................

Dam... Just dam...

Sorry to hear about that... condolences...

I’m so sad to hear this. Tough for sure.

Please accept my condolences on your loss.

Damn. :(

So sorry to hear this Tim. I'm sure it was quite a shock. Prayers from here, for sure.

sorry Tim.. that's rough.

Sorry to hear,Tim. My condolances.
My mom is the same age.
My wife checks on her a couple times a week,i would not want kim to find my mom deceased.

Cool evening,was supposed to rain. Hasnt yet.
Had enough this weekend.
Busy week coming up.

Sorry to hear. Condolences to you and family. May she RIP

So sorry for your loss Tim, it's never easy. I just went through this with my mom but, it was unexpected.

-
Back