Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tim, my thoughts are with you, losing your Mom is sad no matter what and that was more traumatic.
Leaving for Sarasota shortly. My Mom is there and 83 yrs old also, I'm not going to ***** about the inconvenience of evacuating.
Flying used to feel exciting but now a road trip is more fun. I'll probably jump on back roads before Jacksonville and get on old Hwy 301 to cross into FL.

I am watching the news, bahamas are taking a beating,
The destruction is incredible.
They are going to need a lot of help.

Hey all. Stumbled across a NOS 67 Barracuda site 15 pages. It wasn't too expensive. :D

Morning. Did you get the frame concerns figured out?? I lost track.

That's what I've heard. Do your home workout and it should all get better in a couple weeks.
I asked her how long the program lasts. She said until they think I am ready or my insurance runs out and she said a couple times that I have good insurance! :BangHead::BangHead::rofl:

Morning all, have to take the wife to work on my way out this morning. Set a new record yesterday hit 100deg yesterday to dang hot.

When I was working between the military and SWAT I had six physical fitness test in a eight month period for 20 years. I worked out, ran and was in good shape.
I retired and promptly did nothing for a couple years.
In the past year, I've stepped it up doing two hours a day cardio tennis four or five times a week.
Not trying to be a tennis player, just a great workout.

Last edited:
-
Back