Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
truckintues.jpg

It's Truckin' Tuesday!
Good Morning.
Time to go see the physical tormentor/therapist.
I'll be crawling back later :lol:

My uncle had a huge dairy farm on the Eastern shore of Maryland. Over 1000 head I think. Maryland Pride Dairy Farm. Finally he moved the Farm to Delaware, because of all the traffic along Rt50, he couldn't get in and out and across easily. I lived on his farm on and off for years, while Dad was between assignments. Remember it , like it was yesterday...

Last edited:
Daughter lives in Florida, she has a raft inflated and supplies ready in the house. They have given her until 4 to decide on evacuation. She is leaning toward tuffing it out. She has bicycled across tis country and Europe so has lots of camping gear and can be pretty resilient. The Dad in me is both scared and proud if she decides to ride it out. I asked how she was going to get raft inflated out the door. She says she has a plan!

Daughter lives in Florida, she has a raft inflated and supplies ready in the house. They have given her until 4 to decide on evacuation. She is leaning toward tuffing it out. She has bicycled across tis country and Europe so has lots of camping gear and can be pretty resilient. The Dad in me is both scared and proud if she decides to ride it out. I asked how she was going to get raft inflated out the door. She says she has a plan!
prayers!

Where? How close to the coast?

That is exactly what I need but come on $30 for blanks??????

Can newer key blanks also be used for a 1965 Dart ? I see there are different styles of blanks, and the keys in my car looks more like the 1966 and some later years than the ones that is said will fit a 1965 Dart. So, now I got confused, do I have locks that is made for 1966 or later Dart's.

Bill

Can newer key blanks also be used for a 1965 Dart ? I see there are different styles of blanks, and the keys in my car looks more like the 1966 and some later years than the ones that is said will fit a 1965 Dart. So, now I got confused, do I have locks that is made for 1966 or later Dart's.

Bill
wow, you must be reading way far back!

The TWIC (tormentor what's in charge) says my flexibility is improving whether I have seen it myself or not. No noticeable change in the lower back pain in my mind. Rolling around under the motorcicle the other day wasn't too awful bad, maybe there is some improvement. I'm going with middle 90s for our high today. Summer is finally here. I saw one of the Dodge Performance ads on TV yesterday "Year end clearance! $10 per horsepower discount!" :lol: Pretty tidy little sum on the Hellcats and Demons :rofl:.

-
Back