Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Countless times the smell of smoldering cotton has gotten my attention when the welding hood was down. One of the mechanics I worked with when I was an apprentice always wore a starched uniform. Looked so uncomfortable to me. "Think about it. Welding sparks just bounce off instead of getting hung up and burning their way to you." he tells me. He was one of those "Measure once" kinda guys. Always fit the first time. I had some good mentors :D.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's a mighty fine looking FIAT you have there

Maybe I'll replace the Goat with this
th?id=OIP.jpg
on the black Hemi Express :rolleyes:

Countless times the smell of smoldering cotton has gotten my attention when the welding hood was down. One of the mechanics I worked with when I was an apprentice always wore a starched uniform. Looked so uncomfortable to me. "Think about it. Welding sparks just bounce off instead of getting hung up and burning their way to you." he tells me. He was one of those "Measure once" kinda guys. Always fit the first time. I had some good mentors :D.
burning hair makes one hell of a smell, One time I had spark on top of my head and I thought I put it out...…...having big hair can a huge problem often

now I have a fire retardant blanket that I put over my head and put the helmet over to hold it in place and the rest is like a cape. YAY, super welder lady dun dun taaa !!!

two different types of welders on that too. Mig on the left, Tig on the right
that is beside the point, the point is that some welders are neat and some are not.

even tig welding can come out looking like poopoo in the person doesn't know what they are doing

that is beside the point, the point is that some welders are neat and some are not.

even tig welding can come out looking like poopoo in the person doesn't know what they are doing
I can lay some of the nicest beads... And then turn around and chicken-poop the hell out of the next one!

I believe that's why grinders were invented!

I missed out. You're talking about welders.

Anyone talked to Ramie @straightlinespeed ??
He hasn't posted for over a month.
Hi Craig!

I've been on a hiatus. This last half of summer got insanely busy for me and Dana. It didnt allow a lot of free time, and when I had it I didnt want to be sitting on my computer. Things are finally winding down and I'll have some time to spend on here more coming up in a couple weeks.

I do hope you all have been well and having a great summer! Talk to you all soon.

Hi Craig!

I've been on a hiatus. This last half of summer got insanely busy for me and Dana. It didnt allow a lot of free time, and when I had it I didnt want to be sitting on my computer. Things are finally winding down and I'll have some time to spend on here more coming up in a couple weeks.

I do hope you all have been well and having a great summer! Talk to you all soon.
And we just got drive byed :poke:

Hi Craig!

Hey Ramie. Been missin' ya bud. Good thing Facebook works.

-
Back