Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I found my favorite pens for work. When I was at work Wednesday my pen up and died. So I had to use a stupid cheap pen supplied by the office. (I don't like using cheap pens)

So I went this evening and found the ones I like.

View attachment 1715390095

Yeah, someone hands you a lame pen to sign something that does not write very well, you throw it in the garbage ( you think subconciously, are they really that cheep) reach into your pocket and grab a good one and get on with it.

Good to Go . . .

Nice Interior . . .
Thanks. Its all been redone and clean,
but too many shades going on for me.
Front seat was reupholstered and door panels are original. So little bit of mismatch. Plus I have at least 2 different colors on the plastic parts. I will probably spray everything except the front seat with 'light Parchment' SEM at some point.

Here is a good music video that ToolManMike introduced me to, like this a lot.

Lexginton Lab Band is an assortment of highly skilled musicians that come together to do cover songs of rock music from days gone by, very near duplicating the original artists. Sometimes even better the way they put their own twist on it.

Here is one of my favorites "Hysteria"

Like the way they are all committed to letting the music shine though, and not having to do a bunch of jumping around and being all painted up.

Lexginton Lab Band is an assortment of highly skilled musicians that come together to do cover songs of rock music from days gone by, very near duplicating the original artists. Sometimes even better the way they put their own twist on it.

Like the way they are all committed to letting the music shine though, and not having to do a bunch of jumping around and being all painted up.

Almost sounds like religious music. Has the same tone, just different lyrics. They play music like that at my church

Morning,
Came in after getting a little work out splitting wood yesterday, had supper crashed on the couch woke up at 11:00 so I am up for a bit now.

Time for some Ice Cream now . . .

Does anyone use a console over the transmission in their older car ? I am thinking about the aftermarket ones, often made of plastic, room for 2 cups, and maybe cassettes and whatever else useful.

Bill

Cassettes??? Last time I listened to one of those, I fell off my dinosaur.... :D :poke:

I found my favorite pens for work. When I was at work Wednesday my pen up and died. So I had to use a stupid cheap pen supplied by the office. (I don't like using cheap pens)

So I went this evening and found the ones I like.

View attachment 1715390095

Yeah, someone hands you a lame pen to sign something that does not write very well, you throw it in the garbage ( you think subconciously, are they really that cheep) reach into your pocket and grab a good one and get on with it.

Good to Go . . .

I agree... Nothing worse than a cheap *** pen...

I like the uniball pens... They write really good...

When I worked in the engine factory, I got to be good friends with the girl in charge of stationary and she started stocking them for me... I always buy a box or two and keep them at home...

I like to use blue most of the time so I can tell if someone photo copied what I wrote... (Unless they copied it in color...)

DSC01709 B.JPG

DSC01711 B.JPG

DSC01713 B.JPG

I have to say, its not bad. I saw def leppard this summer, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Morning.
04 chevy in shop,rotten old pos.
Gas tank straps rotted off.
Needs plugs, probably never changed since new. Just my luck.

Another mediocre day, can work with door open again.

Hi guys..

I gotta go back to get a nap in as I have a head hunter calling me at 8:15 this morning...

-
Back