Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guy brought his el camino to my shop on a trailer. 1” ratchet strap on front and rear, and 2x4’s screwed down behind tires.
And it was in neutral.

72 challenger coming for pinion and axle seals in a week or so.
I finally get to see underside of that one, wonder if it is as good as it looks on the top?

I am planning to be here all night. Maybe into the weee hours of the morning.

Guess who's off tomorrow :usflag:
So I am one of 2 people who work directly for the V.P. of the company and he is off today...so it's kinda like a vacation day for me!! Lol

Good morning, been a good “hurra-cation” with my Mom, very tough for the Bahamas, no damage near me in SC but lots of trees down. Probably head home tomorrow. Power was out so fridge will get a fresh start.

Good morning, been a good “hurra-cation” with my Mom, very tough for the Bahamas, no damage near me in SC but lots of trees down. Probably head home tomorrow. Power was out so fridge will get a fresh start.

Glad that you're ok David...

I just got a call from the youngest son that's staying with his mom and her husband in NC only 15 miles from the beach and they're ok and just some branches down in the yard...

Their neighbor across the street tried to come over last night and tell them that there is a curfew on running generators... The ex's current husband gave him an ear full and sent him away mad... Good for him...

Having a curfew on running generators when the power is out is ridiculous... :realcrazy:

My ex and her husband were both generator repair trained in the Army... Now my son is into small engines and is getting into repairing the generators also... He bought a few of them a week or so ago and they have an old one from the 70's that he repaired... He sold another one that he repaired for more than he bought three of them together for, so he made his money back and still has one working one and one that is for parts...

I bet you could get a good deal on a vacation to the Bahamas right now... :rolleyes:

Call your local travel agent... :popcorn:

Morning Mopar Gang

What's Up ? Mopars and Morning Cup of Joe . . .

MorningJoe.jpg

So...I had to take a mandatory harrassment course this morning at work. At the end of it there was a little quiz. I scored 100%!!! I'm really great at harrassment!!!

So...I had to take a mandatory harrassment course this morning at work. At the end of it there was a little quiz. I scored 100%!!! I'm really great at harrassment!!!
I work with a guy who says that about the sexual harassment class. He says "why do I need that, i am already good at it"

He makes me laugh so much

Essay question: To show your understanding, please use the word in a sentence.
“Her *** meant more to me than my job” :lol:

-
Back