Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cassettes!!!! I never had those.

I like the idea of flipping it over and having another hour or so of play time

Zero turn Green and Yellow up here in Fargo for the three weeks we have to mow. Loved the idea of coil springs on front wheels. Mmmm? Happy Friday, one of my buddies in LE is trying to get me to take yet another German Shepard rescue hound. So far I am sticking with no as I do not want a death match in my kitchen over a morsel.

Too bad you're not near here or AZ, my uncle loves German Shepherds and has had a few... Two them at once even...

It's hard to find a mower with an adjustable seat.

My craftsman has one and at the time it was new the John Deere line I looked at didn't have that option and i could barely reach the pedals with tippy toe
Here is belly mopwer
b1970a8c7e939d4533b01bb1132fdca8.jpg

Plans for a rear mower also
lawn-mower-drawing-36.jpg

Well guys and gals I have officially made it to lunch time!!! Let's get the next couple hours over and call it the WEEKEND!!!!

Cassettes!!!! I never had those.

I like the idea of flipping it over and having another hour or so of play time

Yes, but you can't select one song after another, you just put it in and play one side... They did make some higher end players that could fast forward to the next song by monitoring the music and looking for a 3 second pause... It worked sometimes, not on any cassettes without a long enough pause...

So...I had to take a mandatory harrassment course this morning at work. At the end of it there was a little quiz. I scored 100%!!! I'm really great at harrassment!!!

I work with a guy who says that about the sexual harassment class. He says "why do I need that, i am already good at it"

He makes me laugh so much

Sexual harassment just boils down to a simple issue of mind over matter...

If she doesn't mind, it doesn't matter.... :D

Essay question: To show your understanding, please use the word in a sentence.
“Her *** meant more to me than my job” :lol:

I got fired from work for sticking my ***** in a pickle slicer...

She got fired also... :D

- Ron White...

Yes, but you can't select one song after another, you just put it in and play one side... They did make some higher end players that could fast forward to the next song by monitoring the music and looking for a 3 second pause... It worked sometimes, not on any cassettes without a long enough pause...
I didnt know there's players that can do that.

I had mini disc as a kid. You can edit those and move the songs to have them in a different order

I had mini disc as a kid. You can edit those and move the songs to have them in a different order

They had cassette tapes in different materials... Normal, Cr02 (chromium oxide for hi-fi, and metal (for higher-fi)...

Then they were made in 30 min, 60 min, 90 min, and 120 minute tapes... Each side held one half of the rated time...

The trouble with making a mix tape with them is sometimes you ran out of room on the last song for that side and it cut the song off short...

Some higher end cassette deck players also could reverse without removing the tape...

You can record over and over on a cassette tape...

After a while they can get weak and stretch or break... :(

Well guys and gals I have officially made it to lunch time!!! Let's get the next couple hours over and call it the WEEKEND!!!!
Well for a majority of us in here everyday is Saturday!!
Your day will come!!
:thumbsup:

-
Back