Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So i get a text from my wife, will be home soon,im on wayne.
??who the **** is wayne??

“Way,im on way!”

So i get a text from my wife, will be home soon,im on wayne.
??who the **** is wayne??

“Way,im on way!”

I have a stupid smart phone that gladly would do that kind of stuff. If I have a sentence with 8 words, and type one letter wrong in the middle, the phone typically change 4 of the words to something completely different. Profanities are not unknown to this phone, and I just wonder who on this globe programmed that lunatic with so much crap.

Bill

I have a stupid smart phone that gladly would do that kind of stuff. If I have a sentence with 8 words, and type one letter wrong in the middle, the phone typically change 4 of the words to something completely different. Profanities are not unknown to this phone, and I just wonder who on this globe programmed that lunatic with so much crap.

Bill

"Artificial intelligence".... :rolleyes:

It keeps getting dumber, just like society... :realcrazy:

Missing you all as well. Im sure the shenanigans havent changed in here. LOL

Hi Raimie....
wave.gif

Bill
I got a text from a vendor that said “The goons in legal just finished their edits”

He meant to say “The guys in legal just finished their edits” and sent a correction.

One of the few times auto correct got it right the first time!

I got a text from a vendor that said “The goons in legal just finished their edits”

He meant to say “The guys in legal just finished their edits” and sent a correction.

One of the few times auto correct got it right the first time!

Well, my problem is that I can not disable the spellchecking, and I am writing both English and Norwegian, and it is supposed to have an ability to learn, so now it has learned some Norwegian too, and mess up the English I write too. I so want to throw the contraption out of the window.

Bill

Very quiet in here this evening. My wife and I have just been to a brand new McDonald's that was opened today. It burned down in the horrible fire almost two years ago. I asked my wife, am I driving or are you driving. Me driving would be my '04 Grand Marquis, while her driving would be her '06 Daytona, in Go-Mango. :D So, she said, why don't you drive my car ? Something I gladly do if she ask me. :D :D :D

Well, my problem is that I can not disable the spellchecking, and I am writing both English and Norwegian, and it is supposed to have an ability to learn, so now it has learned some Norwegian too, and mess up the English I write too. I so want to throw the contraption out of the window.

Bill
I have a similar problem because I speak multiple languages, so sometimes I'm texting something in one of the other languages and auto correct replaces some of the words with some jacked up English word.

Takes so long to go back and correct the auto correct.

Very quiet in here this evening. My wife and I have just been to a brand new McDonald's that was opened today. It burned down in the horrible fire almost two years ago. I asked my wife, am I driving or are you driving. Me driving would be my '04 Grand Marquis, while her driving would be her '06 Daytona, in Go-Mango. :D So, she said, why don't you drive my car ? Something I gladly do if she ask me. :D :D :D
A grand marquis is an unusual car to see. Not many around, especially after 2000

A grand marquis is an unusual car to see. Not many around, especially after 2000

I like it, I don't like it... lol. It is a nice car, comfy to sit in. But, in 2002 both the front and rear suspension was redesigned, and the result is stiff and nasty. It is so low it touches down in and out of driveways everywhere. And if there is a crack in the pavement you can be sure it finds it and rattles me good. And the brakes are horrible. The front discs warps for nothing. Engine and transmission is good. (knock on wood).

I have a similar problem because I speak multiple languages, so sometimes I'm texting something in one of the other languages and auto correct replaces some of the words with some jacked up English word.

Takes so long to go back and correct the auto correct.

Wow, multi-talented individual speaks multiple languages.

Impressive, good for you . . .

I found my favorite pens for work. When I was at work Wednesday my pen up and died. So I had to use a stupid cheap pen supplied by the office. (I don't like using cheap pens)

So I went this evening and found the ones I like.

20190905_215407.jpg

Does anyone use a console over the transmission in their older car ? I am thinking about the aftermarket ones, often made of plastic, room for 2 cups, and maybe cassettes and whatever else useful.

Bill

Boy, for day that started out with power going off in the middle of my morning coffee.

You really appriciate everthing powered by electricity when the power goes out. Everything stops.

Had to totally replan my day, go outside, set up for splitting and moving wood for the upcoming winter heat in the shop while I am here.

Got a good start on processing out the cut wood. Took some breaks, got on FABO on the phone between things, learned some things and had some good laughs.

Nice too be outside enjoying the fresh air and getting something good accomplished.

Turned out to be a great day . . .

20190905_175855.jpg

-
Back