Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What the heck are you hoot owls doing up at this hour? We did a scotch sampling in shop tonight. Which rapidly deteriorated into a philosophical discussion on the merits and or lack of, with regard to grip angle on Glocks, with a multitude of examples. I was only one in room non Glock. Of course I am old so I was also rocking a leather holster vs kydex. And a SIG. only leather in the room as well.

What the heck are you hoot owls doing up at this hour? We did a scotch sampling in shop tonight. Which rapidly deteriorated into a philosophical discussion on the merits and or lack of, with regard to grip angle on Glocks, with a multitude of examples. I was only one in room non Glock. Of course I am old so I was also rocking a leather holster vs kydex. And a SIG. only leather in the room as well.
I got a glock in my rari

I dunno, uncle Tony just did a video and in the video he explains the benefits of using a 7.25 rear end. Makes perfect sense and I do think the 7.25 is underrated and there is a good reason Chrysler used it in 10 gazillion cars.

I priced gears for a 7.25 and only one I found was a 3.55 gear set from Yukon axles for $349.

I really don't see the economics in a 7.25 when a ford 8.8 is readily available and the gears are cheaper than that and in a much wider selection and limited slip units are here, there and everywhere...... chances are, there are a few parked in your neighborhood right now.

I an trying to give the 7.25 a chance because I have a bunch of them but I'm not seeing where they are so cheap and easy to work with. I would need far better gear selection at a good price and available sure grips that won't cost a grand.

His deal was less parasitic loss. Figure a Ford 8" is lowest on the fords then 8.8 then 9". So 7.25, 8.25, 8.75 and dana60. His reason is less power to turn for his application. Availability and parts your right, 8.8.

Morning! Much warmer today.
Leaving fargo in cold storage this weekend. if i dont book any appointments by monday, im bringing it in for the week.
dont know why the work dropped off like this.
Christmas bills could be part of it.

I have had back problems to where I couldn't even stand up straight, I wouldn't wish on an enemy. Except maybe bin laden, I would wish it on him.
I dunno bout back pain for him. I'm Quite Sure that Osama Bin Laden is Agonizing in the Eternal Lake of Burning Fire. :thumbsup:

-
Back