Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seat belt Sunday. Safety first :D

4CD35AF4-8060-4F5F-8D41-E12C91F056DD.jpeg

LOL noticed a lot more of posts saying scantily clad women are inappropriate on the forums. UGH don't go to random pic threads then?

It goes, how bout you?

Not bad thanks. Going to try to adjust my lift so that it engages evenly, ordered some crows foot wrenches to try to get around a cable that blocks but the set didn't include a 15/16's so will look to channel locks or some other tool since it's just a jamb nut. What are you up to today?

She is very clearly not scantily clad, as she is simply adhering to track safety protocol! Hah! Someone out there is thinking to themselves.....I wonder what the date code stamp is on those belts? Are they legal?

And I'm thinking "Are those belts quick disconnect?"

Not bad thanks. Going to try to adjust my lift so that it engages evenly, ordered some crows foot wrenches to try to get around a cable that blocks but the set didn't include a 15/16's so will look to channel locks or some other tool since it's just a jamb nut. What are you up to today?
Go to church then probably hit the grocery store, then kick back the rest of the day.

Time to hit the crap wrench pile and see what you can bend to fit!

She is very clearly not scantily clad, as she is simply adhering to track safety protocol! Hah! Someone out there is thinking to themselves.....I wonder what the date code stamp is on those belts? Are they legal?
Just thinking we could ask her to take them off so we could check the date code...for safety purposes of course.

LOL noticed a lot more of posts saying scantily clad women are inappropriate on the forums. UGH don't go to random pic threads then?
haha of course

It depends who is looking over your shoulder. The blue forum on FBBO isn't a good place to be when the wife or your kid sneaks up behind you. :mad::mob::lol:
. Can honestly say I’ve never been in there.

Gonna go charge up the AC on Cinnamon in a bit. Looking at the procedure in the FSM, they put the cans in warm water. Any need to do this? Is that just to speed it up, or do you not get everything out of the cans otherwise?

Gonna go charge up the AC on Cinnamon in a bit. Looking at the procedure in the FSM, they put the cans in warm water. Any need to do this? Is that just to speed it up, or do you not get everything out of the cans otherwise?
Not necessary. Just charge through the liquid line (low side) Edit: good thing this post is a few pages back. I see there is a disagree. LOL I have been charging A/C for decades and have always charged through the low side. it is fast and you don't have to rely on freon temperature.

Last edited:
I have a can piercer and pierce the bottom of the can and set it upright so you are pulling liquid and not vapor. You can put vapor in the low side but not put liquid in the high side. That will damage compressors.

Does it cool but not as well as it should? If so it might not need much. Add a little and let it stabilize watching the duct temp. Make sure your clutch fan is working properly.

Does it cool but not as well as it should? If so it might not need much. Add a little and let it stabilize watching the duct temp. Make sure your clutch fan is working properly.
No. It was pumped out and had nitrogen on since last year. Just hooked up and it lost most of it. Gonna do some leak checking...

-
Back