Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just flushed the evaporator and all the hoses, and put a new compressor and condenser, and all new seals on an 03 Accord. Pulled a vacuum on it for 90 mins. Now checking to see if vacuum holds... 30 mins ...all good. Will drop in R134 and start up system, as soon as my VN Girlfriend goes to sleep....:thumbsup:

Ewww ewwww ewwww

I just went for a night walk and stepped on something squishy and I almost fell over because of it.

I turned on the light and it's a huge frog. I don't know if it's dead because I don't want to look at it.

I'm glad I didn't get it with the spike part of my shoe, I got it with the flat spot on the front of my shoe.

So gross and creepy, I didn't even see it there and it almost made me fall because it was squishy.

I feel like I should take 10 showers in a row.

Frogs are better than toads...

Go look to see if you killed it now, you can make frog legs...

Seat belt Sunday. Safety first :D

View attachment 1715545537

I think those seat belts are not strong enough in case of an accident... I will sit behind her and hold her in by hand.... :p :p

Airplane boobs 04.jpg

Last edited:
She is very clearly not scantily clad, as she is simply adhering to track safety protocol! Hah! Someone out there is thinking to themselves.....I wonder what the date code stamp is on those belts? Are they legal?

The only thing that matters is if she's legal.... Giggity, giggity... :D :D

I just flushed the evaporator and all the hoses, and put a new compressor and condenser, and all new seals on an 03 Accord. Pulled a vacuum on it for 90 mins. Now checking to see if vacuum holds... 30 mins ...all good. Will drop in R134 and start up system, as soon as my VN Girlfriend goes to sleep....:thumbsup:
I got away without tearing the dash apart to get to the expansion valve. Was able to flush through the expansion valve, into the evaporator from the engine bay. Did flush all the A/C lines. Replaced the compressor, filter drier, and condenser, since it had a huge bend in it , where a rock must have hit it. Vacuumed it all down, waited to see if lost vacuum, No. Charged with R134a... ICE COLD NOW !!!!! Come and get it, please.......Bring Money.....

Frogs must be pretty tough little creepers.

It's gone this morning. Unless another animal came and took it away.

We may never know but I don't hafta mess with it, it's gone !!!!

20200614_110310.jpg

Doing fascia in the wind. It will be done. Exept 1 piece short. Cant get until tomorrow.

She is very clearly not scantily clad, as she is simply adhering to track safety protocol! Hah! Someone out there is thinking to themselves.....I wonder what the date code stamp is on those belts? Are they legal?

The only thing that matters is if she's legal.... Giggity, giggity... :D :D
Her date code looks good to me. :thumbsup:

Got the R12 all in and he saw the schraders were leaking. :wtf: :BangHead: Then he's like "if you get the valves I have the tool to change them" Huh, you can do that? Without taking the charge out? ...He goes and gets the tool and guess what? There's extra cores in the bag with it. Oh, didn't know I had them"... Swapped them out and the Duster AC is all charged and chillin'. :thumbsup:

The convertor should spin freely with block bolted to transmission. or do you need to elongate a hole?
The Magnum flexplate has a 90* lip around it so the fit is tighter. It acts as a tone ring for the bellhousing mounted crank trigger.

20200614_134853.jpg

Got the R12 all in and he saw the schraders were leaking. :wtf: :BangHead: Then he's like "if you get the valves I have the tool to change them" Huh, you can do that? Without taking the charge out? ...He goes and gets the tool and guess what? There's extra cores in the bag with it. Oh, didn't know I had them"... Swapped them out and the Duster AC is all charged and chillin'. :thumbsup:
I dont have that tool that changes them without losing the charge. But I knew the high side valve on this Honda was leaking, before it took it all apart. So I changed both schraders while it was empty. Even so....R134a is a lot cheaper than R12 ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

-
Back