Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man there is another huge lot of Borg Warner parts for sale but coming up with nothing on the part numbers. I need that book badly! Ends Thursday the book arrives Friday!:mob:

Morning!
I missed a lot of coffee yesterday.
Today is going to be hot!

Are there other bidders? Maybe they won't sell
No, he sent me a offer 20% off asking price so it is stale. Just don't need another box of un known parts.

s-l1600.jpg

I am getting overwhelmed by distributor caps lately, non Mopar ones. Kind of goes with the territory. Have to box them up and just get rid of them on Flea bay as a lot.

I go to the airport later this morning, and pick up my MOPAR buddy John. We're going to do a little beauty work on the Barracuda before we head to Iowa Friday. TMM's car show Saturday.
Then we go to MOPARS on the Mississippi, 60 miles east on Sunday.
A MOPAR kinda weekend. :thumbsup:
And @Sublime one will be right there with us, the whole way...look out!!
Cheryl said you guys and the word banned. I looked at her and said there's no band playing at a car show. She just shook her head and walked away. :D
Fixed

I go to the airport later this morning, and pick up my MOPAR buddy John. We're going to do a little beauty work on the Barracuda before we head to Iowa Friday. TMM's car show Saturday.
Then we go to MOPARS on the Mississippi, 60 miles north on Sunday.
A MOPAR kinda weekend. :thumbsup:
And @Sublime one will be right there with us, the whole way...look out!!
Cheryl said you guys and the word banned. I looked at her and said there's no band playing at a car show. She just shook her head and walked away. :D
You guys are going to have a great time im sure!

-
Back