Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
6 hours 5 fish. And no keepers.
Was a great day fishing!
Want to go again soon!
Talking about fly out fishing,may look into it.

The guy that's printing our advertising banners did some signs as well. Nice stuff.

20200817_200027.jpg

A woman has a stroke and her husband rushes her to the hospital. After 3 hours of sitting in the waiting room the doctor approaches the man and tells him he has good news and bad news, which would he like first? The man says "go ahead and give me the bad news first." Your wife has had a major stroke which has affected her ability to speak. From now on she will only be able to grunt and make basic noises. She will need help eating and performing basic tasks like bathing. She will be bedridden and incontinent. You will have to feed her regularly and perform personal hygiene for her such as combing her hair and brushing her teeth. She will need around the clock care and supervision. The man was shocked and stood silent for a moment. After he regained his composure he asked the doctor,"what the hell is the good news?" The doctor smiled and said "I'm just messing with you, she died!":rofl:

I go to the airport later this morning, and pick up my MOPAR buddy John. We're going to do a little beauty work on the Barracuda before we head to Iowa Friday. TMM's car show Saturday.
Then we go to MOPARS on the Mississippi, 60 miles north on Sunday.
A MOPAR kinda weekend. :thumbsup:
And @Sublime one will be right there with us, the whole way...look out!!
Cheryl said you guys and the word banned. I looked at her and said there's no band playing at a car show. She just shook her head and walked away. :D

Last edited:
Almost looks like something dropped on it. Shame could have been a cool old car the way it was.

-
Back