Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Post Office has lost my window roller kit, I ordered for the GTS. Tracking says I picked it up at the PO two days ago...WTF ????:mob::mob::soapbox::soapbox::wtf::wtf:
They are getting terrible. Worse since Covid. Sent cam and lifters. Where did the lifters go?

20200716_201106.jpg

20200716_201119.jpg

What a splendid day we have here today 61° and overcast. One of the first things the locals told me when I moved up here "If ya don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes it'll change." :lol: That was in August and I was wearing a snowmobile suit while running my skip loader 1/2 mile from the beach :rofl:. Monday it's sposed to be 90° :lol:.

Done for the day,was going to do some work outdoors, but changed my mind. Going to finish the flooring in the bathroom. Then its done.

Got the pressure washer working long enough to do front and other side. Then it died again.. But now it doesn’t do anything when I pull the trigger. :BangHead:
Pretty sure its a clog or stuck valve l. Something to figure out another day. At least I can paint those sides now.

Got the pressure washer working long enough to do front and other side. Then it died again.. But now it doesn’t do anything when I pull the trigger. :BangHead:
Pretty sure its a clog or stuck valve l. Something to figure out another day. At least I can paint those sides now.
What kind is it?? Electric??

Its demon Thursday..... oh wait that doesn't make sense...

Yea it does because every day is a good day for a demon

5.jpg

This was just too tempting... I had to do it... View attachment 1715608825 :lol:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/gms/d/palos-park-closing-dental-office-last/7209193482.html

Are there any tanks of left over nitrous oxide available?

(I'm asking for a friend.)
In Saigon, on the Backpacker Tourist Street ( Duong Bui Vien ) you can buy nitrous oxide balloons right from the street vendors. See people all the time sitting at the outside bars/restaurants huffing balloons. Very legal there apparently, OR... maybe the Cops just look the other way? $$$$$ Youtube see Saigon Walking Street...many vids there...

What a splendid day we have here today 61° and overcast. One of the first things the locals told me when I moved up here "If ya don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes it'll change." :lol: That was in August and I was wearing a snowmobile suit while running my skip loader 1/2 mile from the beach :rofl:. Monday it's sposed to be 90° :lol:.

We're at 71°.... Ahhhhh....

About 12 square feet of flooring left. Wife left work early,so it wasnt a suprise.

Last strip to do. The door jamb needs trimming. Buddy has one of them jiggy back and forth cut off tools. Going to go get it.

-
Back