Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some pictures

1602201355178329646877664438511.jpg

16022013934287349699658945069718.jpg

16022014167488732568139747287843.jpg

16022014313818892191390548582881.jpg

Almost done. I have to cut a narrow strip i forgot about. Then i get to lift most of it and apply adhesive. Next week, around the fixtures ,some sealant and then its done. Cant sit on floor any more.

Ramie just sparked a road trip plan for me. Gonna find a few days soon to make the 'Ben meets FABO' power tour.. Need to pick up parts at Ramie's. Maybe I can figure out how to catch some of you guys along way. Shake a few hands. Have a few beverages.. Thinking who all is in the general vicinity..

@toolmanmike @Sublime one @Tooljunkie @krazykuda

Who else am I missing?

Ramie just sparked a road trip plan for me. Gonna find a few days soon to make the 'Ben meets FABO' power tour.. Need to pick up parts at Ramie's. Maybe I can figure out how to catch some of you guys along way. Shake a few hands. Have a few beverages.. Thinking who all is in the general vicinity..

Who else am I missing?
Craig in KY

Who else am I missing?

If you come near I-80 just inside Illinois from Indiana, I'm not far.... :steering:

Who else am I missing?
Sadly, wont be meeting me. Unless you figure a way to cross cdn border..

If you go that far isnt Chris somewhere around there as well?
OMG, Chris is in the middle of no where. Takes about an hour of turns on narrow *** roads in corn fields to get to his place.....I had my car trailer with OMR's car on it, and I told Wolfie, sure would not want to be learning how to pull a trailer on those roads......End up in a ditch for sure.....

-
Back