Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So do you sneak up on them, or just whistle and feed them apples?
I just feed these here at home corn and let a handicapped nephew hunt out here, but yes, I stalk and stand next to trees when I hunt, and when I hunt I hunt the black river basin.

Good morning everyone!

20201003_142241.jpg

Ramie just sparked a road trip plan for me. Gonna find a few days soon to make the 'Ben meets FABO' power tour.. Need to pick up parts at Ramie's. Maybe I can figure out how to catch some of you guys along way. Shake a few hands. Have a few beverages.. Thinking who all is in the general vicinity..

@toolmanmike @Sublime one @Tooljunkie @krazykuda

Who else am I missing?
THat sounds like fun.

Morning coffee drinkers, I need to retire, this work thing is getting old. Well, off to the patch.

Ramie just sparked a road trip plan for me. Gonna find a few days soon to make the 'Ben meets FABO' power tour.. Need to pick up parts at Ramie's. Maybe I can figure out how to catch some of you guys along way. Shake a few hands. Have a few beverages.. Thinking who all is in the general vicinity..

@toolmanmike @Sublime one @Tooljunkie @krazykuda

Who else am I missing?

@Ben Drinkin I am about 1/2 way from Ramie to Karl - just west of Fond du Lac, WI should you pass through this way.

Memike is pretty much straight south of me in Jonesboro Arkansas if you go east before turning left to go north! LOL

Started off my morning in shop by fixing a crack in the cement where my overhead door closes. Its been annoying me for a while. So now its patched. Think next summer i want to pour a slab in front of building. About 6 feet. May have to install some piers though.

Gotta make a plan, so ya know what your changing...lol. I was going to paint the shed today and work tomorrow. Well, Looks like I am off tomorrow and might be the last really nice Saturday that happens... So I think I will have another yard sale and try to clear some more junk before Winter.

Hmmm never seen a $175.00 dollar bill. Seen pictures of $500.00.:rolleyes:
Back in the 70's one of the Parts Store Owners I was working for at the time showed us a $1000.00 dollar bill, he kept in the Office Safe... Was pretty cool to see that...

Back in the 70's one of the Parts Store Owners I was working for at the time showed us a $1000.00 dollar bill, he kept in the Office Safe... Was pretty cool to see that...
There's still a few around.
"The Federal Reserve began taking high-denomination currency out of circulation and destroying large bills received by banks in 1969. As of January 14, 2020, only 336 $10,000 bills were known to exist, along with 342 remaining $5,000 bills and 165,372 remaining $1,000 bills."

I wouldn't mind having a $1000 bill. Note the serial number on this one

1000-dollar-bill-granger.jpg

-
Back