Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny part is.... it’s for my sons Halloween costume. But the thing is HUGE. I put helmet pads in it from a bike Helmet and it’s still big on me and my head is huge (que Karl). No idea how this fits on a 4 yr old

I thought of a good costume today...

I want to get a Trump mask and then wear a covid mask over that.... Because Trump doesn't like to wear corona masks and it's a sight that you rarely see.... :lol:

Nothing smells more luxurious than a fresh bar of lava. I like that smell, best smell in the world, except for 90W gear oil.

View attachment 1715609567

What are you smelling soap for??? :realcrazy:

I think we need to have a little talk.... :rolleyes:

Pot Talk.jpg

I thought of a good costume today...

I want to get a Trump mask and then wear a covid mask over that.... Because Trump doesn't like to wear corona masks and it's a sight that you rarely see.... :lol:
I should be a she- demon since I am going to get the opportunity in a few weeks to have a new demon for a couple days to test drive.....a few thousand miles lol

I'm finding this one is really potent. After dancing for 40 minutes. I actually felt light headed and my heart rate was up. It was awesome

20201009_195124.jpg

Stupid covid screwed me out of summer fun. I want to do the earthquake again. By far the most fun I ever had at a concert. I could have had at 3 this summer but NO...... stupid corona, stupid masks, stupid pangelins.

I still feel bad for those who suffered healthwise with it though, prayers for them.

So what do you guys think is the best parts washer cleaner??

I was going to the "big three" to look for something tomorrow.

Big three= oreileys, auto zone, and advance.

I want to live long enough to meet at least one grandchild.
My dad didnt. But energy drinks didnt get him. Booze. And a lack of maintenance. I dont recall him seeing doctor very often.
I get to see my dr every 3 months.

So what do you guys think is the best parts washer cleaner??

I was going to the "big three" to look for something tomorrow.

Big three= oreileys, auto zone, and advance.
Depends on type of parts washer you have. My parts washer has varsol in it.
As a spray cleaner, i use kleen-flo brake cleaner.
for cleaning my fargo engine block i used 4:1 simple green and water,scrub and rinse with water.
16B23C04-755F-43AC-AE6F-F5BD8A26419B.jpeg
37220533-AF7A-4597-8B2C-3C75A0F63086.jpeg

I stay away from the energy drinks...

There has to be long term side effects...

A buddy drank them often. Until the kidney stones came. Common side effects. Spent the summer on heavy pain killers as they weren't able to break them up. He quit and never touched them again.

Mornin yall. I'm havin just a dreadful night.....mornin.....whatthehellever. hope yall are doin better.

-
Back