Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
no snow in forecast! I like it! Prep for storage, getting lots of calls, and some bonus outdoor storage. Just need weather to cooperate for a while longer.

Made a short video.
thank you TJ ! That is sure a very nice project, I enjoy hearing about your efforts and to finally get to see this morning is a treat, that old tuff flat head is sounding great, smooth.

Mornin yall. I'm havin just a dreadful night.....mornin.....whatthehellever. hope yall are doin better.
I hope you get to feeling better, my neck and hip is talking to me this morning, but it's from to much pool shooting and cleaning floors yesterday, damn mop kicked my but.
Stay strong and have a good weekend, a little rest and relaxation and plenty of water may do you some good.

Good morning everyone, well its a rainy morning, most likely a rainy day here in northeast Arkansas.
Think this will be my direction on my 59 rocket roundabout.

20201003_094630.jpg

Well a happy happy Saturday to ya all out there in MOPAR land!!
Hoping you don't screw off all day and get something useful done!!
After all it is your "day off" :eek:

Good morning all. Got the Charger a roller and pressure washed a bunch of mud, moss, rust, bondo, and it changed colors. Need to wire a new breaker box in the garage for the welder. Then can put some bracing in it

Good morning, weather is to be nice, fall colors are at peak. I think I’ll go for a ride in the 59 today

Going to look at a MOPAR next week.
I've been looking for another one and hopefully this works out.
Funny I didn't find this one it found me.
I'm going to go by and pick buddy John up on the way.
He's my go to MOPAR expert, along with a lot of you guys also.
Great seller who's sent pics, video, details, and anything else I've asked for.
I know the few cosmetic things wrong, but nothing that can't be fixed.
No details yet, other than its a 440 6 pack car.:D

Yard sale day for me. 56F now, but supposed to climb quick and make it to mid 70's. Figured I will drag my junk out on the front lawn and give it some sun. lol

Thinkin' Satellite made me check the launch schedule at Vandenberg, been pretty quiet this year out there. A big'un scheduled for 11/30 and a whole messa Falcons at the beginning of '21.

Pics aren't showing up for me :poke:

Needy....it was pretty dark, which actually made it look better. Give me a few and I will get some pics.

Coffee, English muffin with peanut butter, and original series Dukes of Hazzard. Season 2 right now

-
Back