Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep and I started to dig a tunnel to Mitch But Keith ruined that and said I would have to dig at an angle but didn't say what angle. I figured with my little back hoe I could be there before Mitch gets out of the Quarantine jail

Morning guys. Actually slept to a reasonable wake up time. The daytime naps are fewer feeling almost normal whatever that is...haha!!

Glad you're back at it Craig....
daffy_fapping.gif
.:thumbsup:

Glad you're back at it Craig.....:thumbsup:
Thanks, I was in the same situation as you when I was in the hospital. The bed had an alarm. If you rolled to far to one side in the other an alarm would beep. The nurse would come over the intercom and ask if there was a problem.
Well one day I watched the nurse disable the alarm when I wanted to go sit in the chair. Ya they moved the alarm to the chair.
Anyway later I disarmed it and was standing up when the nurse came in...busted, lectured, and told not to do it again...haha!!

So get the fire chicken out of the garage yesterday for her to use. Driveway is clear. OK go to pull it up to the road, dam thing slid back into a pile of snow. No traction whatsoever on the wet driveway. Was actually spinning wheels when it was sliding back. I hate that car. It is there till the snow melts!!!!!!

-
Back