Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have used the JD implement paint takes a few days for sure to dry.
This stuff says flash time 30 minutes, dry to touch in 12 hours, dry to handle 24. So we will find out
We’ve got building set at 70 degree, 0 percent humidity so I’m hoping that helps.

Really. There’s not much to assemble here, maybe two dozen bolts plus the wheels.

I was pretty impressed with the 15 dollar harbor freight gun though.

They are great for the thick stuff. I used them for hammer paint and primer no issues. Base coat clear coat run.

Man lots of Ballast resistor questions on here today. I am sure I will get crap on my last post from the arm chair crowd.

I like them when they get nasty you can just toss them if you want. I give mine to Chuck he has a gun cleaner, makes my life easier for sure.

That should be perfect. The 1.8-2.0 is used for primer and high build materials.
They sell tips for them, cheap. So we bought a few. The one it came with ran like crazy. So we toyed with it until it looked right. We also found that turning the pressure from the recommended 25, to about 45 seemed to work best and laid an even, smooth flow. Very happy with it.

I bet you sold alot of guns Mike.
Quite a few but most of the body shop guys bought Sata or Iwata guns from their paint suppliers. I kept a 1.5 on the truck for the guy shooting JD green or painting stock cars at home. We had our own line of guns which were quite good for the price.

Morning to all y’all plus Mitch over in the prison. It’s a bit nasty up here on the frozen tundra this morning, 55-65 mph winds and a balmy 7 degrees F. No idea what that makes wind chill because quite honestly it is perpetually windy up here and cold enough the wind chill index has no real value to folks so it does not often get discussed in radio or weather info. Sub zero is sub zero! Our first blizzard warning of the year!

Morning to all y’all plus Mitch over in the prison. It’s a bit nasty up here on the frozen tundra this morning, 55-65 mph winds and a balmy 7 degrees F. No idea what that makes wind chill because quite honestly it is perpetually windy up here and cold enough the wind chill index has no real value to folks so it does not often get discussed in radio or weather info. Sub zero is sub zero! Our first blizzard warning of the year!
You will be in heaven when you move south.

Miserable outside! thats all we need to know.

My bride was supposed to come home today from visiting kids in DC. She had a blast, did the whole tourist thing. She even hit the spy museum, and of course the mall. Everything was cool till they shut down the airport last night here in Fargo. All flights cancelled today due to high wind. She is stuck in Denver and trying to get home but does not look good for it.

I use a 9mm it seems to do well. I do have heavier guns too....
How about a 20mm?

D35ABA74-D530-453D-9633-EA616327653E.jpeg

My bride was supposed to come home today from visiting kids in DC. She had a blast, did the whole tourist thing. She even hit the spy museum, and of course the mall. Everything was cool till they shut down the airport last night here in Fargo. All flights cancelled today due to high wind. She is stuck in Denver and trying to get home but does not look good for it.

bummer! We are in that warning too and supposed to get snow here in central MN, but I think the biggest thing will be the nasty wind, not bad out now 34 degrees but I think it’s coming, snow starting later and temps dropping below zero tonight to -2, that’s a 36 degree swing.....gotta love it lol

But it sure would be nice to have a white Christmas!

-
Back