Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going slow on the R/T, The dam bumper support on the front bumper all the dam 5MM screws are broken, Big PIA to get them out. Ready to drill/grind the welded nuts off and put in nutserts!

I'm behind on backread, son took over the "computer room" for his visit. Hoping to see some pics of your new ride in there.

All that to hold on a rubber baby buggy bumper :rolleyes:
No it is a real metal bumper, has a plastic lower area like a air dam. I would like to get a new one eventually.

163_0208_fun_02pl-2002_dodge_dakota_rt-front_view.jpg

Good Morning. Nothing much to report. Still tinkering in free time trying to shore up loose ends on the Demon. Still struggling with getting the wipers to work. Otherwise, things are getting checked off.

Yes mechanically it is good except the tires and needs a muffler. Going to wait on tires untill John Deere gets back to me on a price.

I am still blown away on how good the body is, no rust at all except a spot on the radiator support where the brake fluid hit it. Not sure if I will change it or not for inspection. Freaking truck is almost to fast.

Last edited:
What the hell is this crap? I have a 50 mile drive in Demon with no wipers on Friday AM. And only 55?

upload_2021-5-25_6-55-10.png

-
Back