Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it to shop, looked at disaster and decided coffee was a better idea.

Maybe I will wire up a fused hot jump wire to a toggle switch for safety reasons in case the Rain X can't keep up.

:)
Nanobots!
Oh crap! forgot about those. We were just talking tracking chips... Will the bots stick to a magnet? They would already be circulated. Hav to implant the magnet in your heart :rolleyes:
So, thats how those soggy tires work...

Hoppy's tractor shot craps and they had to haul it into the JD dealership. He's applying prelube and waiting for an estimate.

Alternate fixed :eek:

So they get it fixed?
Backread much? :BangHead:

Good Morning

Well first job of the day,brakes. And a noisy wheel bearing. And a warped rotor. It still has winter tires on it, so it may not be a wheel bearing.

Morning, coffee is on here in the west. Wife just called, garage door won't close. Guess that's my honey do for the day. Hope it's a broken wire, and not a sensor, unit it 26 years old.

Well, all caught up. Wow, I am going to have to get thinking about my Trip East real soon.......

Ordered new tailpipe and hangers. The previous one lasted longer than I thought, 7 years, but not many miles.
I need to find a local non-chain parts store... that won't involve burning 2 gallons of gasoline and an hour in traffic.
Rockauto had the parts but if I ordered them all at once shipping jumped to over 40 USD. If I made two seperate orders, shipping would have been 34. :realcrazy:
Found a store selling the tailpipe alone through 'zon for 12 less when shipping was included. So that's how I split the order. PIA but yea its worth saving $20 plus in shipping, especially on $50 worth of parts.

Yes they sent me a e mail about listings and in 2022 it is june. No idea why.

_ FREE! RETURN THIS FORM CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): FREE LISTING If you want a different free listing for different events, use multiple forms. ADDITIONAL LISTINGS - $5 EACH EVENTS & CONTACT Place a checkmark beside the events for which your specialty listing is to be included. If you want different listings for different events, use multiple forms. Complete the form with your contact information. CONTINUED ON REVERSE 4 3 DOOR HANDLES HANDLES R US H 500-501 All makes of American cars and trucks SAMPLE LISTING:  EVENT ORDER DEADLINE AUTO MANIA* DEC. 15, 2020 WINTER AUTOFEST LAKELAND JAN. 13 SPRING CARLISLE MARCH 11 IMPORT & PERFORMANCE APRIL 6 FORD NATIONALS APRIL 26 GM NATIONALS MAY 17 CHRYSLER NATIONALS JUNE 2 TRUCK NATIONALS JUNE 30 CORVETTES AT CARLISLE JULY 20 FALL CARLISLE AUGUST

Attachments

• specialty-listing.pdf
    137 KB · Views: 108
Yes they sent me a e mail about listings and in 2022 it is june. No idea why.

_ FREE! RETURN THIS FORM CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): FREE LISTING If you want a different free listing for different events, use multiple forms. ADDITIONAL LISTINGS - $5 EACH EVENTS & CONTACT Place a checkmark beside the events for which your specialty listing is to be included. If you want different listings for different events, use multiple forms. Complete the form with your contact information. CONTINUED ON REVERSE 4 3 DOOR HANDLES HANDLES R US H 500-501 All makes of American cars and trucks SAMPLE LISTING:  EVENT ORDER DEADLINE AUTO MANIA* DEC. 15, 2020 WINTER AUTOFEST LAKELAND JAN. 13 SPRING CARLISLE MARCH 11 IMPORT & PERFORMANCE APRIL 6 FORD NATIONALS APRIL 26 GM NATIONALS MAY 17 CHRYSLER NATIONALS JUNE 2 TRUCK NATIONALS JUNE 30 CORVETTES AT CARLISLE JULY 20 FALL CARLISLE AUGUST
Might be better for me......

Well, day is going about as good as it could. Brakes turned out to be 1 bad tire and a missing wheel weight.
Honda for an a/c top up
And a jeep diesel that needs a warranty alternator. That one is going to be no fun. But it will get done. On the fence with setting engine in fargo,should wait for pan gasket then i do it once. No, im going to slap it on, and fit it in there to get started on frame mounts for engine. If jeep alternator doesent make the afternoon shipment, im dead in the water. Then that sets back the steering rack job slated for tomorrow.

71446_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=9llRZN_w-34AX8RtCH0&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

-
Back