Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cold called from a company I worked for 25+ years ago offering 70.00 an hour. They are desperate...
Yep they are. Wendy’s here has a sign, starting FT, 18.90 per hour, plus benefits AND a 100 dollar weekly bonus for 1 year.

subways around here are closed completely. They won’t even try to hire anyone right now to staff them. Same with Starbucks

Yep they are. Wendy’s here has a sign, starting FT, 18.90 per hour, plus benefits AND a 100 dollar weekly bonus for 1 year.

subways around here are closed completely. They won’t even try to hire anyone right now to staff them. Same with Starbucks

Gee pretty soon people will be cooking their own meals, and eating as a family. What a uniquely different concept.

Hope the weather holds up this weekend so I can finish the driveway, and get the Valiant out.
Neighbor across the road started laughing when I pulled the ride mower out with the snow plow attachment this morning.
Hey needed something to push the remaining 2 plus tons of sand out of the way.

I dunno, it just stopped....
86295_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=UenlkkhuFL0AX_aRhd_&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

Phone call. Great grandbaby number 3 on the way.
Damn I'm old.
Congrats and not necessarily. Years ago when my mom worked for the children’s hospital, she got to take me to meet a family of a very tiny premie baby girl. The mother was 13, grandmother was 27 and great grandmother was 45. Very nice people but this was the “birds and the bees” talk for me. I was 14. And I’ll never forget it.

hell, I learned a year or two ago now that my first crush way back then and who disappeared half way thru our 6th grade year only to come back right before summer vacation had a baby that year. At age 11!

Congrats and not necessarily. Years ago when my mom worked for the children’s hospital, she got to take me to meet a family of a very tiny premie baby girl. The mother was 13, grandmother was 27 and great grandmother was 45. Very nice people but this was the “birds and the bees” talk for me. I was 14. And I’ll never forget it.

hell, I learned a year or two ago now that my first crush way back then and who disappeared half way thru our 6th grade year only to come back right before summer vacation had a baby that year. At age 11!

Mom and Dad are in their late twenties.
He'll even I didn't start that young. Lol

@krazykuda this was a reply to your question.
Busy with life and other things. Within a 3 weeks period I had a lot of emotional crap happen. 1. Found out I had an older brother that my dad didnt even know about, his son.
2. I was burned out with work and all the extra stuff at work.
3. As we were leaving the boat my old boat capsized and sank. Of the 7 guys that were like family 3 are safe, 4 are dead and 1 of the dead has not been found.
4. The crane on the boat I work on caught fire and burned, no injuries and no deaths on that one.
So I'm good now but still processing through everything.

My grandmother on mom’s side was 66 when I was born. Dad was several years older than mom. Id have to check his parents ages, but likely even older..

Busy with life and other things. Within a 3 weeks period I had a lot of emotional crap happen. 1. Found out I had an older brother that my dad didnt even know about, his son.
3. As we were leaving the boat my old boat capsized and sank. Of the 7 guys that were like family 3 are safe, 4 are dead and 1 of the dead has not been found.
4. The crane on the boat I work on caught fire and burned, no injuries and no deaths on that one.
That’s a headfull.
Dealing with a new family member can be interesting. My oldest sister was given up for adoption. Met her when i was about 35. She moved into the town where i live, got to know her really well.

I think my grandma was 160 when i was born. She was always old. And nasty.

My grandmother on mom’s side was 66 when I was born. Dad was several years older than mom. Id have to check his parents ages, but likely even older..
My wife’s maid of honor is that way. Her parents were both in their early 60s when they had her. Her older sister is nearly 40 years older than her

It’s been a rough spring for sure. Hang tough bud.

Thankfully the company we are contracted out to are keeping us a hotel so we have work here at this location till sometime in 2022. So the are we going to have a job question was answered.

-
Back