Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rare as hens teeth is what I'm told. I did see a set on Ebay awhile ago, selling for a lot more than I asked for mine (mine were powder coated). Price isn't an issue tho.

71 Duster, non spool

IMG_2041.JPG

@krazykuda this was a reply to your question.
Busy with life and other things. Within a 3 weeks period I had a lot of emotional crap happen. 1. Found out I had an older brother that my dad didnt even know about, his son.
2. I was burned out with work and all the extra stuff at work.
3. As we were leaving the boat my old boat capsized and sank. Of the 7 guys that were like family 3 are safe, 4 are dead and 1 of the dead has not been found.
4. The crane on the boat I work on caught fire and burned, no injuries and no deaths on that one.
So I'm good now but still processing through everything.
Praying for peace and comfort Stephan.

The ones I posted from Fleabay are "new", maybe would work but I'd like the originals. No, don't want to add washers to 318 mounts tho...

The ones I posted from Fleabay are "new", maybe would work but I'd like the originals. No, don't want to add washers to 318 mounts tho...
Could you use 360 mounts? They also need washers when you put 318 mounts on

Morning!
frickin chilly this morning!
Jeep alternator this morning,have to drain rad and pull lower rad hose to get it out. And of course its a slobbering fn diesel. Still have to figure out how to fix the intake pipe, its all cracked wher it connects to turbo. I agreed to work on it, as this is the guy that provided the 360. And he wants no money for it.

Morning!
frickin chilly this morning!
Jeep alternator this morning,have to drain rad and pull lower rad hose to get it out. And of course its a slobbering fn diesel. Still have to figure out how to fix the intake pipe, its all cracked wher it connects to turbo. I agreed to work on it, as this is the guy that provided the 360. And he wants no money for it.

Good luck, you'll fix it!

That jeep belt tensioner uses a 17mm 12 point. And the tension is ridiculous. I bought a tool to apply extra leverage to a wrench, it paid for itself yesterday.

Yes they sent me a e mail about listings and in 2022 it is june. No idea why.

_ FREE! RETURN THIS FORM CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): CATEGORY (FROM THE LIST ON THE BACK) DESCRIPTION OF YOUR MERCHANDISE, PHONE NUMBER OR WEBSITE (ONE LETTER PER BLOCK INCLUDING SPACES): FREE LISTING If you want a different free listing for different events, use multiple forms. ADDITIONAL LISTINGS - $5 EACH EVENTS & CONTACT Place a checkmark beside the events for which your specialty listing is to be included. If you want different listings for different events, use multiple forms. Complete the form with your contact information. CONTINUED ON REVERSE 4 3 DOOR HANDLES HANDLES R US H 500-501 All makes of American cars and trucks SAMPLE LISTING:  EVENT ORDER DEADLINE AUTO MANIA* DEC. 15, 2020 WINTER AUTOFEST LAKELAND JAN. 13 SPRING CARLISLE MARCH 11 IMPORT & PERFORMANCE APRIL 6 FORD NATIONALS APRIL 26 GM NATIONALS MAY 17 CHRYSLER NATIONALS JUNE 2 TRUCK NATIONALS JUNE 30 CORVETTES AT CARLISLE JULY 20 FALL CARLISLE AUGUST

I looked at the form you had as an attachment too. The form is dated for 2021 events and lists June 2 as order deadline, not event.

upload_2021-5-26_6-20-30.png

upload_2021-5-26_6-20-57.png

And good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Not much to report today.

I don't think they're the same, don't want to modify anything, thanks.
Check the Engine swaps chapter in Chassis book. It has all of the p/n listed in tables.

IIRC Mancini had the brackets and also a cheaper but function version.

If you have the part numbers PM me them might be able to get them from a source of mine.

-
Back