Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@krazykuda this was a reply to your question.
Busy with life and other things. Within a 3 weeks period I had a lot of emotional crap happen. 1. Found out I had an older brother that my dad didnt even know about, his son.
2. I was burned out with work and all the extra stuff at work.
3. As we were leaving the boat my old boat capsized and sank. Of the 7 guys that were like family 3 are safe, 4 are dead and 1 of the dead has not been found.
4. The crane on the boat I work on caught fire and burned, no injuries and no deaths on that one.
So I'm good now but still processing through everything.
That's a lot Stephen. I'm sure you'll be processing for a long time to come.

Thats it for coffee. Guess i should get moving, go get parts and get to twisting wrenches.

upload_2021-5-26_8-24-32.jpeg

Too funny

:rofl::rofl: It was a rhetorical question.

"Possession of stolen property" comes to mind.
“It’s not theft if it was taken during a riot” a certain Congresswoman from a certain state up north that has an ending in its name that rhymes with soda

"Possession of stolen property" comes to mind.[/QUOTE]

Like a underage g.......?.

“It’s not theft if it was taken during a riot” a certain Congresswoman from a certain state up north that has an ending in its name that rhymes with soda
Ya and many people that make the laws don't know or follow them. :lol:

We can promise to loot some bread too, so we fit the narrative that we stole it all to feed our families.

Damn, BFG Radial T/A's are hard to come by. I checked around for 255-60/15's. Nobody stocks them here and warehouses are out as well. I was thinking on getting a new pair but no guarantee that the bleeding white letter problem has been fixed.

-
Back