Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Nice calm clear morning. Mid 70’s today.
Feels like i got run over this morning. Working under Fargo
Yesterday, making the transmission mount.

Good evening men. Miss me??:rofl:

You were gone???
huh.gif

Becky is making those brats today, has the meat marinating with the spices/beer. She asked me for help making the links, should be interesting.

Morning all.
Remembering this special day, what it stands for. All those of our friends, or family who may of sacrificed for our freedom!!
Have a great day, and enjoy the time with family and friends.

RRR so sorry to here about your families loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Morning all.
Remembering this special day, what it stands for. All those of our friends, or family who may of sacrificed for our freedom!!
Have a great day, and enjoy the time with family and friends.
Will do Bossman! Hope the progress on your new house is going faster than my bridge! Hah!

I stuck my tractor down the hill yesterday evening, was trying to grab up a load of branches that my neighbor had been piling up. Front tires dropped over a log then I high centered on another log lying the other direction. Had to hit the wife up to run the winch on my Suburban, needed a snatch block too, heavy and downhill but we got it out. Neighbor came out, said he'd fill it all in with dirt, fine by me. A lot of fuel in that pile, don't want it like that when things dry out around here.

-
Back