Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's
3560856061_20a83080d0_b.jpg
Day!

Good morning :usflag:

Jodi and I are going to roast Brats on fire this evening, we have plenty of winter debris to burn, just begs for a sharp stick!
It's raining here ALL day. Cheryl and I today, will spend a few wonderful hours sorting, throwing away, and packing in the basement storage area. Almost declared done...at least there.

It's raining here ALL day. Cheryl and I today, will spend a few wonderful hours sorting, throwing away, and packing in the basement storage area. Almost declared done...at least there.

Again I don't envy you, sounds like you're pretty close!

Again I don't envy you, sounds like you're pretty close!
We're getting closer.
The nice thing is we can slowly move the little stuff in while we remodel the house. It's a ten minute drive to the new place.
Once it's ready a local mover will move the big stuff.

Last edited:
Having a little more coffee and then got a hole to dig. There is a local car show today. Not sure if they had it last year, but I expect it should be pretty good. I'll probably check that out around noonish if my water problem doesn't turn out too bad.

Made it to shop, moved chevelle out and brought in the chevy for new fuel lines. This is going to be fun!
Dakota starter should be here in the next couple days, then im going to go great guns on Fargo.

Yes. No other parts Frank but a 9V.
Guy had one, a circuit breaker and a light, then something like a compass. Good for finding short circuits. Would point in direction of short.

i use my power probe circuit tracer a lot. Its sends a signal down wire, and will change tone if it changes state from voltage to a ground.

-
Back